Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,433 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Freelance Writer And Formatter For Your Kindle Book - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Freelance Writer And Formatter For Your Kindle Book (537 Views)

Kindle Service Available Here / How To Make $1000 Dollars With Amazon Kindle Ebook Without Any Hard Work Monthly / Freelance Writer Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelance Writer And Formatter For Your Kindle Book by yeahmann(m): 10:23am On Nov 22, 2013
Have seen many threads here on nairaland of people seeking for freelance writer, and thats why i decided to put this up.
So im a writer. And i can write cross genres - meaning i can write anything from fiction to non-fiction. So if you are willing to hire a freelance writer, don`t look far.
The charges for my service will be thus -
Short Novels of about 30 - 60 pages will range from N3,000 - N5,000. It will take about 3 - 4 days.
Full Novels will range from N10,000 - N25,000. It will take about 2weeks - 4weeks.
I will also be responsible for the formatting and cover picture.
So this is how it will work, after you have contacted me, and we have reached an agreement, i will start working on it. Then i will send half of the book for you to read. And if you like it, thats when you will pay.
What you will just do is to tell me what you want me to write. If you really want to sell many copies, romance and eroti.ca are the genres that sells well. And writing series novels also pays. So that when you`ve done a free promotion, and they have downloaded the book one of the series for free, if they enjoyed the book, they will proceed to buy the remaining books in the series.
If you will like to ask any question just post it here. You can also contact me on 08108127814. Pls dont try to contact me through emails. Nairaland has issues with emails, and i never get to see them, or even reply.
Re: Freelance Writer And Formatter For Your Kindle Book by henrimoto(m): 11:04am On Nov 22, 2013
good day bro.. weldone , you will hear from me.
Re: Freelance Writer And Formatter For Your Kindle Book by yeahmann(m): 11:21am On Nov 22, 2013
Alright
Re: Freelance Writer And Formatter For Your Kindle Book by Etakime(m): 4:20am On Nov 23, 2013
Hello, op. Wil give u a sample suspense and thriller write-up, u wld help me twist n tune it up to form a very a unique series novel,how much wld u charge. Would contact you soon.

(1) (Reply)

High Quality Animal Feed Pellet Mills!e:feedpelletmillmanufacturer@gmail.com / what you don't know about organic food supplement might be killing you / Medical Equipment Straight From Canada And USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.