Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

In Which Bank Have You Met Nonchalant Staff? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / In Which Bank Have You Met Nonchalant Staff? (1483 Views)

Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) / Alhaji Dangote: Please Come To The Aid Of Your Staff Members In DISC, Osogbo. / Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Which Bank Have You Met Nonchalant Staff? by secnelly: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2013
Some banks are experienced in providing the best customer care service while others can't wait to snub ur request and get glued to their hanging computers. My withness with 6 banks I visited in Nnewi, Anambra state within 21st and 22nd November showed that First bank has the lead in very poor customer care. Thats my view. So whats yours? In which bank have you experienced the porest customer care service?
Re: In Which Bank Have You Met Nonchalant Staff? by nwokeomayola(m): 10:34am On Nov 22, 2013
f.c.m.b and unity bank
Re: In Which Bank Have You Met Nonchalant Staff? by pendusky(m): 10:46am On Nov 22, 2013
interested in this post! hope to see much response.. for me i dont go to bank grin
Re: In Which Bank Have You Met Nonchalant Staff? by orlaryemy: 10:59am On Nov 22, 2013
UBA, They are so unprofessional and it can be seen in them that they are demotivated.

1 Like

Re: In Which Bank Have You Met Nonchalant Staff? by BIGERBOY1: 11:09am On Nov 22, 2013
i think the best customer service is between stanbic and GTB. they r both good

1 Like

Re: In Which Bank Have You Met Nonchalant Staff? by Caracta(f): 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
First bank. They act like they really don't care.

2 Likes

Re: In Which Bank Have You Met Nonchalant Staff? by LBanks(m): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
orlaryemy: UBA, They are so unprofessional and it can be seen in them that they are demotivated.
UBA is actually one of the best places for employees right now in the banking industry. Infact UBA is one bank i know of right now that doesn't do contract staffing for core banking employees, so where is the "de-motivation" coming from? I don't think it can be UBA

1 Like

Re: In Which Bank Have You Met Nonchalant Staff? by secnelly: 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
pendusky: interested in this post! hope to see much response.. for me i dont go to bank grin
lol... Banks come to you. I see.
Re: In Which Bank Have You Met Nonchalant Staff? by secnelly: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
BIGER BOY: i think the best customer service is between stanbic and GTB. they r both good
what of the poorest you've experienced?
Re: In Which Bank Have You Met Nonchalant Staff? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
Caracta: First bank. They act like they really don't care.

Yeah First bank. Some silly child was giving me attitude so I told her to phock off is her job was too difficult for her
Re: In Which Bank Have You Met Nonchalant Staff? by Caracta(f): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
Rawdeal:

Yeah First bank. Some silly child was giving me attitude so I told her to phock off is her job was too difficult for her

They have this silly attitude I really can't explain. And they are always quick to frown their faces and say "no service".
Re: In Which Bank Have You Met Nonchalant Staff? by Acidosis(m): 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
I think it depends on your Branch...

Some banks have over 100 branches in Nigeria.. so it may not be good to say "This Bank" is completely poor based on your experience @ "Ojuelegba branch".
Maybe we should start listing the branches

Well, where I live presently, the worst community bank (microfinance & LAPO) is better than UBA.

Each time I enter this particular branch, its always one issue or the other..
Staff aren't even smilling, faces like leopard, hazard dress, poor customer service (you can imagine when an overdue pregnant lady attends to you),
The ATM engineer is always busy coupling, loosing, and fixing ATM machines..

sh¡t...

3 Likes

Re: In Which Bank Have You Met Nonchalant Staff? by secnelly: 2:51am On Nov 23, 2013
Acidosis: I think it depends on your Branch...

Some banks have over 100 branches in Nigeria.. so it may not be good to say "This Bank" is completely poor based on your experience @ "Ojuelegba branch".
Maybe we should start listing the branches

Well, where I live presently, the worst community bank (microfinance & LAPO) is better than UBA.

Each time I enter this particular branch, its always one issue or the other..
Staff aren't even smilling, faces like leopard, hazard dress, poor customer service (you can imagine when an overdue pregnant lady attends to you),
The ATM engineer is always busy coupling, loosing, and fixing ATM machines..

sh¡t...

exactly!!! Few yrs ago, i had to desert my UBA acct cos of this ATM palavar. Their engineers are always working on their atm. I wonder if they dnt have captial for quality assets.SMH.
Re: In Which Bank Have You Met Nonchalant Staff? by secnelly: 2:53am On Nov 23, 2013
Keep them coming so that anyone willing 2 transact with any bank can scutinize better choices.
Re: In Which Bank Have You Met Nonchalant Staff? by obaproperties(m): 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2013
I use 1st bank for yrs and am still using it .. They have dis name wen it come to banking in Nigeria, buh customer service hun very very poor so annoying , u'll hate them ,too much crowd poor staff, I'm porting to GTB soon. Go to all their branches poor service...
Re: In Which Bank Have You Met Nonchalant Staff? by secnelly: 9:23am On Nov 24, 2013
obaproperties: I use 1st bank for yrs and am still using it .. They have dis name wen it come to banking in Nigeria, buh customer service hun very very poor so annoying , u'll hate them ,too much crowd poor staff, I'm porting to GTB soon. Go to all their branches poor service...
Re: In Which Bank Have You Met Nonchalant Staff? by samilo88(m): 9:37am On Nov 24, 2013
The award should go to EcoBank. Their staff are so nonchalant when it comes to attending to customers.

1 Like

Re: In Which Bank Have You Met Nonchalant Staff? by secnelly: 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
First bank
Re: In Which Bank Have You Met Nonchalant Staff? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
First Bank - All the branches I have entered, they all have poor customer service. Personally, I don't go to first bank when I know I am going there to ask questions or make inquiries. They will just make you stand in front of them while they stay glued to their system. You will end up feeling stupid.

1 Like

Re: In Which Bank Have You Met Nonchalant Staff? by wanney: 7:23am On Dec 01, 2013
1. First bank
2. UBA

1 Like

Re: In Which Bank Have You Met Nonchalant Staff? by Ogum(m): 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
first bank

1 Like

Re: In Which Bank Have You Met Nonchalant Staff? by secnelly: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
wanney: 1. First bank
2. UBA
i tot am d only one.

(1) (Reply)

/ How Old Is Rejoice Iwueze? Biography: Profile, Age, Career, Song, Pictures, Cont / Ican Technology Competence Initiative: For The Acas In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.