Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Ballon D'or SAGA!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ballon D'or SAGA!!! (741 Views)

Who Will Win 2016 Ballon D'or? Lionel Messi Or Cristiano Ronaldo / 2014 FIFA Ballon D’or 23-man Shortlist / Fifa Ballon d'Or. What is the judgement Criteria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ballon D'or SAGA!!! by kalushaiyke(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2013
This year's Ballon D'or has been so much talked about and some comments has been made...last october the fifa president made a joke at cristiano ronaldo that he spend most of his time in the saloon and said he preferred lionel messi's personality..we know as the fifa president that comment can go a long way in campaigning for the barcelona's forward lionel messi...and just after the world cup play offs the deadline for the Ballon D'or was extended and those who voted before can change their vote before 29 nov,this to me looks as if fifa is doing cristiano ronaldo a chance considering his 4 goal thiller that sent his country to brasil for next years world cup...or maybe making up for the inappropriate comment made by the president against the former manchester united man....left for me I wouldn't vote any of them cos its not only abt scoring goals...philip lahm was outstanding also for me this 2013...let's see who u will vote for if you have your way out of the 23 list of players....I go for philip lahm wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Strikers In The World 2013 - A List Of Top Ten Strikers / Real Madrid Rated World’s Most Richest Sports Team By Forbes Magazine + See Full / Simple Reason Why MODS Should Not Work At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.