Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers (1953 Views)

Who Is Your Rolemodel In The Work Of Literature?. *NL Writers Only. / Searching For Killer Poets, Sisikill & Mactao / Attn: Seun and StephenP!!! Nairaland Writers Union (NWU)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers by Gamine(f): 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2008
http://www.sapen.co.za/RulesStudzinski.aspx

Enter Enter!!

Short Story Competition!
Re: Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers by jummiee(f): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2008
Mucho gracias, wud check it out.
Re: Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers by Gamine(f): 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2008
Yous welcome!
Re: Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers by Sisikill: 2:12am On Jul 21, 2008
Nice!!!!

Thanks Gamine! If we win, we'll share the loot with you. 20% finder's fee. smiley
Re: Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers by onyinye2(f): 2:16am On Jul 21, 2008
hmmm, i dont know about this. i write to express myself not for competition reasons
Re: Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers by Gamine(f): 2:20am On Jul 21, 2008
undecided undecided

@Sisi,

han han 20% no go do oh! embarassed
Re: Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers by doyin13(m): 2:21am On Jul 21, 2008
Short story is not my FORTE jare. . . .

I am a novelist cool cool cool

LOL
Re: Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers by HCH3COO: 2:32am On Jul 21, 2008
Someone onyin doesn't know that you can be competitive all the while writing to express yourself.
Re: Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers by Sisikill: 2:35am On Jul 21, 2008
Awww, Gamine you are too sweet. 20% is too much right? You deserve it. Okay, okay. . . I'll do 15% but that's it, I can't go any lower.
Re: Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers by Gamine(f): 2:39am On Jul 21, 2008
@Doyin, i did not call your attention angry

@Sisi, HEN!!!!!!!!!! angry
my fee is 50% nothing lest!

i did not google for chicken change! angry
Re: Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers by doyin13(m): 2:44am On Jul 21, 2008
Gamine:

All this vexination. . . .make u no go burst a vein sha. . . .abi na nipple
Re: Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers by StephenP(m): 2:53am On Jul 21, 2008
Thanks Gamine, I'll take a look at it.
Re: Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers by Gamine(f): 3:01am On Jul 21, 2008
@Stephenp, cool

@Doyin, Wateva son! angry
Re: Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers by Sisikill: 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2008
Gamine:

Lmao! Okay, okay since you googled and everything I guess i can do 50%
Re: Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers by Gamine(f): 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2008
Thanks your such a Darl kiss grin
Re: Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers by kay9(m): 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2008
Good 'un.
Re: Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers by Sisikill: 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2008
Okay, maybe I'm reading wrong but they didn't mention Nigeria on the list of countries.

Does that mean we can't be a part of it?
Re: Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers by Gamine(f): 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2008
The countries listed are their SADC countries +
other African countries
are legible to enter
Re: Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers by HCH3COO: 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2008
elig lipsrsealed
Re: Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers by Sisikill: 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2008
Gamine:

The countries listed are their SADC countries +
other African countries
are legible to enter

Oh okay, thanks Gamine. 60% for you grin

HCH3COO:

elig lipsrsealed

Well color me surprised! A guy who knows when to say. . . when?

Wonders shall never cease.
Re: Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers by Gamine(f): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2008
@Sisi kiss

Im not surprised, MR-I -too-kno-it- more than everybody wey dey planet earth and the whole galaxies combine
Re: Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers by HCH3COO: 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2008
lipsrsealed undecided o the quick complex of inferiority
Re: Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers by Gamine(f): 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2008
Sorry.

You should have said that before

i would have referred you smwhere.

Having such a complex is terribly bad, 'specially for a guy.

Sorry o, pardon my frenchies
Re: Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers by Sisikill: 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2008
Aww, come on guys. . . let's not fight.

Can't we all get along? Don't make me to sing "Kumbaya" in this place oh. Apart from not knowing the words, I sing like a toad and trust me, it does not sound pretty. . . but I will sing if I have to. I will! I will!

So CH3COO Mi amore, sugar, honey, sweetie, pretty, lovely, handsome and you thot you were the only one with the sweet words how's about calling a truce, eh? kiss

By the way, I just noticed your names is switched around? What happened?
Re: Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers by HCH3COO: 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2008
Ehemm! We are only kuku exchanging words of tranquility.

sk
me, whisper sweet nothings? cry
my dead grandpa once said,
son, it is not the number of women you date
but the one you love

ch3coo violated nairaland's substance abuse policy and was sentenced to confinement and probation. fear not! he is now born again.
Re: Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers by Gamine(f): 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2008
im trying to help the poor element

but hin no wan. . ,

He dosnt want to accept help
Re: Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers by doyin13(m): 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2008
Sisikill. . .wetin be ur other id for this forum?
Re: Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers by HCH3COO: 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2008
Gamine:

but hin no wan. . ,

LOL good shit sister! Enlightenment offered by a smart blonde? I cannot wait. will do anything to commot for isale eko Where's a working vacation when you need one.  kiss              
                                  picture you, me, alone, on a beautiful island

*waiter! waiter!!! WAITER!!! Check please!
Re: Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers by Sisikill: 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2008
HCH3COO:

Ehemm! We are only kuku exchanging words of tranquility.

Oh so that's what you were doing. Mah Bad!

See how I'm such a novice when it comes to lovey lovey.

Okay, carry carry on. Don't mind me. wink

Gamine:

but hin no wan. . ,

Awww, that is so sweet. God made women as help mates for men (please don't use these words against me in the future). Ah, never mind him. . . the male ego is something else. Just find a way to let him think he's do one doing all the "thinking", that ought to do it. cheesy
Re: Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers by HCH3COO: 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2008
Sisikill:

Awww, that is so sweet. God made women as help mates for men[s] (please don't use these words against me in the future)[/s]. Ah, never mind him. . . the male ego is something else. Just find a way to let him think he's do one doing all the "thinking", that ought to do it. cheesy

"God made women as help mates for men"
SisiKill, July 2008.
Re: Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers by Sisikill: 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2008
doyin13:

Sisikillwetin be your other id for this forum?

Me? Emi? Another name? Ah, please oh.

I don't sabi how they get other names in this place.

Sisikill was the name my daddy, by order from my grandaddy, gave me 7 days after my mommy, who was encouraged to get pregnant quickly by my grandmommy, born me. No other name oh. Why do you ask?

By the way, IIRC, you and I sorta have similar upbringing. I remember our paths crossing on the Muslim marry Chirstian Thread and I'll tell you why I remember. . . see, I was reading the thread going "are people for real? Why are they making this such a big thing? What bizzaro world have I found myself?" and then BAM! I came across your post. . . couldn't have come at a better time coz I was about to call a divorce lawyer for my parents. . . even though Dad has passed on and has been for yrs now, I figured they still needed to be divorced. . . ya know, save the soul of my Poor christian mother. Anyhoo, your post brought me back to reality and I was like "Whew! The world has not turned upside down after all" So thank you for saving me from becoming a "The Child of Divorce"

Huh. . . that was you right?
Re: Attention! Sisikill, Stephenp And Other Nl Writers by Sisikill: 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2008
HCH3COO:

"God made women as help mates for men"
SisiKill, July 2008.

LMAO! You wouldn't!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Heart Seeks A Home / A Short Tale : My Night Mere, >* I Rocked *< {fiction} / The Scent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.