Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Opera 206 (attacks Launched) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Opera 206 (attacks Launched) (9274 Views)

How Do I Upgrade Whatsapp On Nokia Asha 206 / Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) / Download Talking Tom For Nokia Asha 206 301 305 308 306 311 501 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opera 206 (attacks Launched) by darequam(m): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2008
Hi guys, i woke up today as usual and pickd up my phone just to check d morning news online. Using ma opera mod 2.06, i had already opened 2pages when i found out that the browser was no more going. It tries to connect 4 a very long time and later timeout, i had#78 on ma phone then and don't see any reason why it shouldn't browse, I tried the other browsing procedurs and they were workin.
I never adjusted ma settings, av been using the cheat 4 like a month now,
Pls other nairalanders should pls investgate this so we'l kno if its another spy attack, Or its my sim/phone that has problems.
Re: Opera 206 (attacks Launched) by hayprof(m): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2008
Absolute no n-sense.
Re: Opera 206 (attacks Launched) by MrInfo1(m): 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2008
. . . . .As usualĀ 
Re: Opera 206 (attacks Launched) by just2nice(m): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2008
I noticed it also but I will try an option very soon.I will send u a mail.See if it will solve ur problem and give me feedback.
Re: Opera 206 (attacks Launched) by hayprof(m): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2008
infobaba:

. . . . .As usual

. .pikin angry get off as soon as possible, ok~! tongue
Re: Opera 206 (attacks Launched) by hayprof(m): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2008
just2nice:

I noticed it also but I will try an option very soon.I will send u a mail.See if it will solve your problem and give me feedback.

@J2_9ice, do u concur wit the supposed threat!? undecided
Re: Opera 206 (attacks Launched) by just2nice(m): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2008
@hayprof
Yeah.My 2.06 has not worked since morning.Sureproxy.com is down and out on 8.65 but I will try out an option though for my 2.06.I will send u a YIM soon.
Re: Opera 206 (attacks Launched) by hayprof(m): 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2008
just2nice:

@hayprof
Yeah.My 2.06 has not worked since morning.Sureproxy.com is down and out on 8.65 but I will try out an option though for my 2.06.I will send u a YIM soon.

hmmmmn, k, dude. lipsrsealed
Re: Opera 206 (attacks Launched) by oshkunlery(m): 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2008
@just 2 nice i av b experinsn some prb with sureproxy on my 8.65 4 days now keep re-open d proxy site weneve i try download.I no knw if u fit help me.
Re: Opera 206 (attacks Launched) by talk2medo(m): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2008
Hmm!
Re: Opera 206 (attacks Launched) by symbian03(m): 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2008
Anybody noticed that when you tryna open the real mtn home page all it opens is the wap.sonyericsson.com if any one else experiencing same problems please raise up your hands !
Re: Opera 206 (attacks Launched) by tomola(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2008
This warning goes out to all network expecially MTN, Is better you leave us to enjoy our free browsing coz the more you block one code the more we get eight codes. And if you are planning to do anything foolish like blocking our free browsing we guyz promise to come out with FREE CALLS AND NOT FREE BROWSING. Maybe the free calls will send you back to your SOUTH AFRICA* mtn syp or spies you are warned and the rest network. Lol
Re: Opera 206 (attacks Launched) by tomola(m): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2008
This warning goes out to all network expecially MTN, it is better you network leave us to enjoy our free browsing coz the more you block one code the more we get eight codes. And if you are planning to do anything foolish like blocking our free browsing then we guyz promise to come out with FREE CALLS AND NOT FREE BROWSING ANYMORE. Maybe the free calls will send you back to your SOUTH AFRICA* mtn spy or spies you are warned and the all the rest network. Believe us that we are detecting as you are detecting. LOL
Re: Opera 206 (attacks Launched) by tobs(m): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2008
@just2nice. . . also forward the mail to me. . . am aving the same probs. , i just had to switch to celtel wap to post diz. . . will be xpecting ur YIM or MAIL. . . tlaw9999
Re: Opera 206 (attacks Launched) by talk2medo(m): 1:38am On Jul 21, 2008
tomola:

This warning goes out to all network expecially MTN, it is better you network leave us to enjoy our free browsing because the more you block one code the more we get eight codes. And if you are planning to do anything foolish like blocking our free browsing then we guys promise to come out with FREE CALLS AND NOT FREE BROWSING ANYMORE. Maybe the free calls will send you back to your SOUTH AFRICA* mtn spy or spies you areĀ  warned and the all the rest network. Believe us that we are detecting as you are detecting. LOL

Re: Opera 206 (attacks Launched) by darequam(m): 8:11am On Jul 21, 2008
@symbian
hmmm thats true i'v been xprencn that for quite a long time but never raised the issue since i don't browse directly again, Its not only the homepage it happens when u try to open some sites also,
@just2nice
howfar?.
Could it be as a result of the server being busy, Cus it does connect sometimes,
Re: Opera 206 (attacks Launched) by darequam(m): 8:11am On Jul 21, 2008
@symbian
hmmm thats true i'v been xprencn that for quite a long time but never raised the issue since i don't browse directly again, Its not only the homepage it happens when u try to open some sites also,
@just2nice
howfar?.
Could it be as a result of the server being busy, Cus it does connect sometimes,
Re: Opera 206 (attacks Launched) by Ogboraph(m): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2008
@poster my my twin broth spiderman2 well my opera still de fire mtn only atack their own system not Opera 206 or 310 so thinks Spider. You knw what to do Remember " with great power comes great reponsibility " "necces.ty is the mo? of evtion" meet me on yim i will tell u what to do. Just change your I.P and proxy then your are there live,
Re: Opera 206 (attacks Launched) by hayprof(m): 5:27am On Jul 22, 2008
You have the Spidey virus 0oo grin
Re: Opera 206 (attacks Launched) by just2nice(m): 7:17am On Jul 22, 2008
Lol
Re: Opera 206 (attacks Launched) by semidaraeb(m): 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2008
j2nice forward d mail 2 me am having d same problem,its been of and on for sometime now.
Re: Opera 206 (attacks Launched) by hansibone(m): 8:07am On Jul 24, 2008
the problem is not wit MTN the problem is wit the OPERA mini server, so peeps, dont wori MTN still rocks grin
Re: Opera 206 (attacks Launched) by toluxa1(m): 8:58am On Jul 24, 2008
@symbian. I experience that too. But it happens with my phone browser. Since i cant download with my opera, i use my phone browser and when i want to download now, it opens sony ericsson page. @hansibone. I agree
Re: Opera 206 (attacks Launched) by just2nice(m): 9:26am On Jul 24, 2008
I concur.That sony ericsson page is now constituting a nuisance.What I now do is that I go to the download page on ma 2.06 and copy the link or links to ma ' Notes' and then paste the download url into ma 8.65 from d links I saved in Notes in my 6680.
Re: Opera 206 (attacks Launched) by toluxa1(m): 10:08am On Jul 24, 2008
I think i should get that 8.65 and try downloading with it. Looks like its easier. Can you pls send me the link to download it(8.65)
Re: Opera 206 (attacks Launched) by Ogboraph(m): 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2008
@totuarx my friend why cant your opera download? Do the right settings and start downloading just see what i did, i just download assassin creed now again. In another MMC. See the speed

Re: Opera 206 (attacks Launched) by toluxa1(m): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2008
@ogboraph. I dont understand O. As soon as it shows connecting, it will then ask for permission to access my MMC when I click yes, it will just show one java error like that (Sometimes- Service unavailable or HTTP null 0). So I want to try it with opera 8.65 and see whether or it will work.

And I am still waiting for you to send that settings oh.
Re: Opera 206 (attacks Launched) by toluxa1(m): 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2008
Pls guys can the opera 8.65 work for my Nokia 6300 (S40V3)
Re: Opera 206 (attacks Launched) by Ajiareg(m): 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2008
@Ogboraph, wow! Your speed is fking fast. Please can i have the settings cos mine is always at 1400.
For those usin sureproxy and aving problem of sonyericsson page, i think its better you use the combination of sureproxy, Skweezer and invisiblesurfing together. If you dont understand what i mean let me know or you can request for the link in ajibolaaregbesola.wap.in and ill paste it the mobilegames or mobileapplications. You r all welcome. Ogboraph dont forget to give us the setting
Re: Opera 206 (attacks Launched) by hancock(m): 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2008
5kb/s is fast? wait till u c ma 80kb/s download speedgrin
Re: Opera 206 (attacks Launched) by Ogboraph(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2008
cheesy grin @Ajiareg i like your stile bo. You understand . Skweezer + sureproxy thing thats my G. @toluax Now take a look at this settings
Re: Opera 206 (attacks Launched) by toluxa1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2008
Which settings??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Qualcomm Snapdragon Chip Overrated? / The End Of Blackberry Internet Service (BIS) By Network Providers / (hot) How To Get Free 4GB Data On Airtel Sim Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.