Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

(hot) How To Get Free 4GB Data On Airtel Sim Now! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / (hot) How To Get Free 4GB Data On Airtel Sim Now! (9287 Views)

Get Free 4GB Data Daily On MTN / MTN Newly Introduced Data Plans For 2019 + Free 4GB Data / Airtel 4G LTE Bonus Gives Airtel Free 4GB And 25% Data Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(hot) How To Get Free 4GB Data On Airtel Sim Now! by koliteoriks1(m): 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
Who will not be happy to take advantage of this free data that is trending everywhere just like stew. In this article I am going show you how to get free 4GB data on your Airtel 4G sim.
Airtel have just lunched there own 4G LTN network and they want people to start using this 4G LTE network by giving free 4GB data and I mean 4GB. This is a massive data you will like to get for yourself. Let us now see how you can get this free 4GB data on your Airtel 4G sim.

This is not Airtel double data or Airtel free browsing neither is it free browsing tweak or hack so you are not going to need much to activate this free data.

How To Get Free 4GB Data On Airtel 4G Sim

For you to get this free 4GB data on your Airtel sim, just do the followings:

Go to any sophisticated Airtel center an buy a new 4G SIM or you can also retrieve your old 3G SIM for a new SIM that is if you have one.
Get a 4G enabled smartphone
Insert the 4G SIM into your 4G enabled smartphone.
Turn on your 4G enabled smartphone
Once your phone shows the 4G LTE signal, you will receive your free 4GB data at once.
You have successfully gotten your free 4GB data

You have gotten this free 4GB but how can check your data balance?
How to Check Airtel Free 4GB Data Balance
Whenever you want to check your data balance for this free data, just use the normal code for checking Airtel data balance by simply dialing *140#
You will see your data balance immediately you dial the above code.
It is important to note the following facts about free 4GB data on Airtel 4G sim
Facts You Must Know About This Airtel 4GB Free Data

This free data can only be gotten on 4G sim
You get it once not twice
It is valid for one month
It does not require any code for activation unlike double data that needs code for activation
It can only be gotten with a 4G enabled smartphone
It only works on 4G network which means you need to be in area that supports 4G network.

That’s it on getting free 4GB data on your 4G LTE Airtel sim. Feel free to share this post and leave a comment if you have any question.
https://koliteoriks23..com/2018/12/hot-how-to-get-free-4gb-data-on-airtel.html
Re: (hot) How To Get Free 4GB Data On Airtel Sim Now! by Ayobami7(m): 1:15am On Dec 22, 2018
Noted
Re: (hot) How To Get Free 4GB Data On Airtel Sim Now! by Olibboy: 3:22am On Dec 22, 2018
Correct
Re: (hot) How To Get Free 4GB Data On Airtel Sim Now! by STPEACE10: 5:58am On Dec 22, 2018
the validity is just 7 days. have been enjoying it for the past 2 months
Re: (hot) How To Get Free 4GB Data On Airtel Sim Now! by netmillionaires(m): 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
How were you able to enjoy it for 2 months when the validity is just 7 days?
STPEACE10:
the validity is just 7 days. have been enjoying it for the past 2 months

1 Like

Re: (hot) How To Get Free 4GB Data On Airtel Sim Now! by STPEACE10: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
netmillionaires:
How were you able to enjoy it for 2 months when the validity is just 7 days?
By getting New SIM card every 8 days.
BTW, they don't give me anymore
Re: (hot) How To Get Free 4GB Data On Airtel Sim Now! by netmillionaires(m): 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
Someone told me that it recognizes device so one need to change IMEI and SIM
STPEACE10:
By getting New SIM card every 8 days. BTW, they don't give me anymore
Re: (hot) How To Get Free 4GB Data On Airtel Sim Now! by STPEACE10: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
netmillionaires:
Someone told me that it recognizes device so one need to change IMEI and SIM
I guess, wish i know how to change IMEI
Re: (hot) How To Get Free 4GB Data On Airtel Sim Now! by Glo4chrust: 6:55am On Jun 22, 2019
Lolx

(1) (Reply)

It’s Dangerous To Link Your SIM To Another Subscriber’s NIN – NCC / What Is The Full Meaning Of SIM Card? / [tut] Tecno L3 Stock ROMDUMP + How To Restore Mtkdevices ROM Backup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.