Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,596 members, 7,851,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

Wchich Player Do You Want Or Merited The BALLON D'OR Award Of 2013 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wchich Player Do You Want Or Merited The BALLON D'OR Award Of 2013 (562 Views)

Yaya Toure Is CAF African Footballer Of 2013 / Nigeria Are Out Of 2013 Afro-Basketball Women Championship (74:77) / Top 10 Nigerian Players Of 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wchich Player Do You Want Or Merited The BALLON D'OR Award Of 2013 by Nzecorneboy: 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
Among, former world number in football messi, the UEFA player of d year and world former 2nd world player, who merited to have d award. Share ur votes.
Re: Wchich Player Do You Want Or Merited The BALLON D'OR Award Of 2013 by wandevincent(m): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ronaldo has done more to deserve this award
Re: Wchich Player Do You Want Or Merited The BALLON D'OR Award Of 2013 by Nzecorneboy: 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
.wandevincent:
Ronaldohas done more to deserve this award
i go with u bro. If messi hav it again...hmm..FIFA
Re: Wchich Player Do You Want Or Merited The BALLON D'OR Award Of 2013 by Chazzyboy: 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
C'boy
Re: Wchich Player Do You Want Or Merited The BALLON D'OR Award Of 2013 by fleexee(m): 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
offcos, Cboy has proven himself, both for country and club. but if they want to giv it due to trofee, i tink Ribery. All i know is Mercy did not deserve it at all. individually, Ronaldo worth it the most. trofee wise, Ribery deserve it.
Re: Wchich Player Do You Want Or Merited The BALLON D'OR Award Of 2013 by seankay(m): 12:26am On Nov 23, 2013
CHRISTIANO OLUKAYODE RONALDO!
He's easily the hottest player this year,he's just outta this world.Yes! He won zero trophies this year no thanks to I.Casillas who was responsible for the dressing room breakup which really affected the on field performances of RMFC last season.They could have easily won the UCL and COPA DEL RAY.
Messi:Messi is an occurence is football that doesn't occur every generation.This guy is easily the best player ever to grace the game buy 2013 has being a year of great decline in his game due to injuries.
Ribery:If he wins it then fifa should also remember to award sneidjer the 2010 ballon'dor.Bayern munich play as a team and its very difficult 2 select an outstanding performer;lahm,neuer,j.martinez,muller,robben,ribery,manzukic,alaba.......tho ribery's game has really improved,I still don't believe he deserves it.Its an award for individual and not number of trophies won cos if its based on trophies then I think nobody deserves it more than Dante,he has won four trophies in 2013.
So my winner is CR7!

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Playmakers In World Football / Chealsea Fans Home / World Cup 2014 – Match Fixtures Of African Teams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.