Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Why Is It That Nairaland Does Not Produce Their Own News? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is It That Nairaland Does Not Produce Their Own News? (395 Views)

How Many People Noticed That Nairaland Went Offline Today / I Thought That Nairaland Was Hacked Few Minutes Ago. Screenshot. / Seun, Shey You Can See That Nairaland Is Dying Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Nairaland Does Not Produce Their Own News? by DonColz1(m): 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
Most of the news i do read on nairaland are been taken from other news site, so i wanna know the main reason why nairaland have not produced any of their own personal news yet?
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Does Not Produce Their Own News? by AjaraEwuro: 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
Produce and manufacture their own news abi? Whether true or false like Sahara Reporters does.
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Does Not Produce Their Own News? by tobyharwe(m): 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
i feel the NL management should begin to look into sourcing for original NL new, and also continue the public's ability to create there own news. that for me is the coolest part of NL.
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Does Not Produce Their Own News? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
You have a very good point. Take it or leave it, Seun is one of the smartest business men that ever lived. Everyone on nairaland works for him--without pay!

People rush to post topics just to make front page. While we are e cursing and going for one another's throat he smiles to the banks as a result of the traffic that attracts advert placements.
Re: Why Is It That Nairaland Does Not Produce Their Own News? by tpia5: 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
you mean like hire journalists and such?

that would be blogging i think, scary thought given what we currently see here.

(1) (Reply)

Tv And Radio Licence, Houses Sealed Up In Lagos (pics) / Memorable And Not So Memorable Words That Made 2013 / Hypocrisy By Moderators On This Forum Must Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.