Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) - Gaming (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) (58613 Views)

Need Help In FIFA 14 Android!!! / My Review Of 'football Manager Handheld 2015' / Football Manager Handheld 2015 Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Iceskidd(m): 9:02am On Nov 02, 2014
Na wa o. You guys don't wanna tell me where to download this game. I guess i'll stick to the one in my laptop
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by tunnex190: 10:37am On Nov 03, 2014
Iceskidd:
Help me please. Where can i download FMH 14 from? Cos i'm the best coach in the Pc version

Try andropalace. It is there.
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by vosquare: 10:45am On Nov 03, 2014
Football manager 2015 ooooo
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by stinggy(m): 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
Pls people I downloaded this game since but it keeps downloading 'skin' and 'data', and after loading it up to 100, it connects and says something about unzipping into SD Card. Only for it to return to "downloading skin and data" page again.

Keeps sucking my data.

HELP NEEDED FOLKS!!!
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by NotoriousTeeZY(m): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
Iceskidd:
Na wa o. You guys don't wanna tell me where to download this game. I guess i'll stick to the one in my laptop
Just Google it and try different result dats hw I got mine or check play store
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by SetrakusRa(m): 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
stinggy:
Pls people I downloaded this game since but it keeps downloading 'skin' and 'data', and after loading it up to 100, it connects and says something about unzipping into SD Card. Only for it to return to "downloading skin and data" page again.

Keeps sucking my data.

HELP NEEDED FOLKS!!!

Free enough space on your SD card.. Say twice the normal size.
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by stinggy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
SetrakusRa:

Free enough space on your SD card.. Say twice the normal size.

I used only 3.3G of my available 7.3G bro
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by SetrakusRa(m): 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
stinggy:

I used only 3.3G of my available 7.3G bro

Hmmmm... Strange. Check previous pages and download from the apk in the datafilehost link.
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
deleted my 2014 waiting for 2015
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by vosquare: 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
I hear say fmh 15 is coming out on the 7th this month
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Onyi42(m): 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
please can where can I download fmh 2014 free
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Onyi42(m): 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
yo!…… rocking this game
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 18, 2014
fmh will be out 20th November... yeah cheesy grin
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Tbillz(m): 6:32am On Nov 18, 2014
evil999:
fmh will be out 20th November... yeah cheesy grin
any prove?
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 18, 2014

1 Like

Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
it is officially put....search on Google play but $7 to buy it
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by SMALLPENIS(f): 2:55am On Nov 20, 2014
FMH15 is out ooo! But $9.99 to buy, currently downloading smiley

www.nairaland.com/2005988/football-manager-handheld-2015-out#28175032

Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by shosky1794: 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
Enjoying FMH 2015

screenshots coming soon.
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by marcjoe(m): 12:06am On Nov 28, 2014
Get your 16gb, 32gb, sdcards + 3 FREE HD GAMES of your choice and FREE MOVIES at an affordable price →HERE

DELIVERY POSSIBLE....

whatsapp - 08161145975
Bbm - 7F069D30
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by tonylistic(m): 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
pls o, have download and instill it but it still say I should download again of picture or basis
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Akeemovic26(m): 9:50am On Apr 09, 2015
Please Join us here at www./463428387142871 & Discuss with other people, your Football Manager Issues.
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by CaptainKodak(m): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
deleted my 2014 waiting for 2015

Abeg boss,do you now have the 2015 version?
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Rhemite(m): 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
Pls holla wen u have the FMH15.
Still enjoying my FMH14.
Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by umarmughal45: 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
you ae right saying i am agree with you post
but if you want play Football on android then you can use it

http://www.alotsolution.com/ea-fifa-15-free-download-for-pc/
marcjoe:
football manager 14 is now available for andriod, in this thread we would be discussing about player names i.e young talent u discover in the game, tricks, and best/rich team to manage

[img]http://2.bp..com/-N39R6P9xreg/Uo8k3nYHZXI/AAAAAAAAO_Q/4kcYtt4FbyI/s320/fmh2014.0_cinema_1280.0.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Dx2qwpNX9tg/Uo8k797EMKI/AAAAAAAAO_k/RINcZngEV6s/s320/fmhapk+data.png[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-lvb2JNWaTHk/Uo8k3zgh_tI/AAAAAAAAO_U/Nn4lSy49w2U/s320/fmh014.png[/img]

FMH14 New Features:
- A complete redesign of the way the game looks, with improved graphics and a much more intuitive menu system.
- My Club Mode allows you to create your own club from scratch. You choose the club name and kit colours and you assemble your squad. Recreate a classic team or build a squad of family and friends and then enter them into any league or international competition to compete against today’s real teams and players. It’s the ultimate football fantasy experience.
- A more realistic transfer system with more intelligent bids and squad management from AI managers meaning the FMH transfer market reflects the real-world.
- Use the new player progression tracking system to monitor the progress of your players’ attributes over time. These pages chart the improvement or decline of your players’ skills and are the perfect visual aid for making those tough decisions on whether players have a future at the club.
- Improved media interaction, with questions from reporters about your club’s successes, failures and the future. Can you keep the media happy without upsetting the board, fans and squad?
- Improved post-match analysis gives you better feedback on your team's tactical strengths and weaknesses.
- More detailed historic records of previous seasons allow you to look back fondly on past successes.
- You can now choose multiple nations when starting a new game, so your career is no longer limited to one country... you can start managing an English club, but move abroad to manage in another country if you fancy a different challenge or a change in culture*.
*This feature is not available on all devices. Dependent on device capability.

Requires Android: 2.2 and Up

Version: 5.0.2

FOR NOW AM A LIVERPOOL MANAGER.....BUT A MAN.U FAN, THOUGH I STARTED FROM NPOWER LEAQUE 2...I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO MANAGE MAN.UTD...AM WAITING FOR MAN.UTD BOARD TO SACK DAVID MOYES cool cool

Re: Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android) by Rzq4: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=marcjoe post=19721572]football manager 14 is now available for andriod, in this thread we would be discussing about player names i.e young talent u discover in the game, tricks, and best/rich team to manage

[img]http://2.bp..com/-N39R6P9xreg/Uo8k3nYHZXI/AAAAAAAAO_Q/4kcYtt4FbyI/s320/fmh2014.0_cinema_1280.0.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Dx2qwpNX9tg/Uo8k797EMKI/AAAAAAAAO_k/RINcZngEV6s/s320/fmhapk+data.png[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-lvb2JNWaTHk/Uo8k3zgh_tI/AAAAAAAAO_U/Nn4lSy49w2U/s320/fmh014.png[/img]

FMH14 New Features:
- A complete redesign of the way the game looks, with improved graphics and a much more intuitive menu system.
- My Club Mode allows you to create your own club from scratch. You choose the club name and kit colours and you assemble your squad. Recreate a classic team or build a squad of family and friends and then enter them into any league or international competition to compete against today’s real teams and players. It’s the ultimate football fantasy experience.
- A more realistic transfer system with more intelligent bids and squad management from AI managers meaning the FMH transfer market reflects the real-world.
- Use the new player progression tracking system to monitor the progress of your players’ attributes over time. These pages chart the improvement or decline of your players’ skills and are the perfect visual aid for making those tough decisions on whether players have a future at the club.
- Improved media interaction, with questions from reporters about your club’s successes, failures and the future. Can you keep the media happy without upsetting the board, fans and squad?
- Improved post-match analysis gives you better feedback on your team's tactical strengths and weaknesses.
- More detailed historic records of previous seasons allow you to look back fondly on past successes.
- You can now choose multiple nations when starting a new game, so your career is no longer limited to one country... you can start managing an English club, but move abroad to manage in another country if you fancy a different challenge or a change in culture*.
*This feature is not available on all devices. Dependent on device capability.

Requires Android: 2.2 and Up

Version: 5.0.2

FOR NOW AM A LIVERPOOL MANAGER.....BUT A MAN.U FAN, THOUGH I STARTED FROM NPOWER LEAQUE 2...I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO MANAGE MAN.UTD...AM WAITING FOR MAN.UTD BOARD TO SACK DAVID MOYES cool cool

[/quote

can it be played offline

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Install Games With OBB Files On Android Phone / Gaming Events In Nigeria / Official Fifa 16 And Pes 16 Soundtrack Thread + [ Zip Download ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.