Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Amazing!!! See How The World's Fattest Woman Looks Now - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Amazing!!! See How The World's Fattest Woman Looks Now (4565 Views)

Photo: World Fattest Woman With Husband. / World's Fattest Woman Loses 272kg / Ricky Naputi, One Of World's Fattest Men Dies At 39 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing!!! See How The World's Fattest Woman Looks Now by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2013
Amazing! World's fattest woman 32-year-old Mayra Rosales made headlines in 2008 after murdering her nephew with her 1,000-pound body. This earned her the nickname the Half-Ton Killer.Five years later she has shed weight which she credits to surgeries, physical therapy, rehabilitation and huge changes to her diet.She also says she
had two surgeries, one on each side of her legs, and she is awaiting a gastric bypass surgery in the coming months.
.She has also been following a high-protein, low-carb diet, with plenty of steamed vegetables, sugar-free desserts and soups.
According to her "Sitting up, if I feel like going out I transfer to the wheelchair. I’m still in movement’.I was alive before, but I didn't have a life,And now, I do.’
See her new look below..so beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Photo Speaks: Akwa Ibom Stadium Launching In Picture / Cracking Down On Piracy And Anything Illegal / I Want Riches, Join The Illuminati Brotherhood Here In New York City USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.