Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Azeez Your Ucweb Finally Works For Me. Nomore Opera Mod Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Azeez Your Ucweb Finally Works For Me. Nomore Opera Mod Problem (1017 Views)

MTN Night Plan Works For 24 Hours On Saturday & Sunday / Download The Latest Ucweb Version 9.0 To Your Mobile Phone / How To Download With Opera Mini 2.06, Opera 3.10 & Opera Mod 4.2 (with Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Azeez Your Ucweb Finally Works For Me. Nomore Opera Mod Problem by tomola(m): 4:56am On Jul 21, 2008
I was redirected to download Ucweb by azeez i have been trying this for almost three weeks now but thanks to God that it finally work for my Nokia 2600c. Kudos to azeez and to my big bro hon sule. Am very glad
Re: Azeez Your Ucweb Finally Works For Me. Nomore Opera Mod Problem by tobs(m): 7:38am On Jul 21, 2008
were can we get the ucweb? and i got a probs wit opera mod 3. .itz not connecting. . .can some1 paste da network settings here
Re: Azeez Your Ucweb Finally Works For Me. Nomore Opera Mod Problem by Lorenz1(m): 9:36am On Feb 01, 2010
tomola:

I was redirected to download Ucweb by azeez i have been trying this for almost three weeks now but thanks to God that it finally work for my Nokia 2600c. Kudos to azeez and to my big bro hon sule. Am very glad

Hello guy, i have also got the ucweb brower, i dont know if you can help me with the configuratioan on mtn. PLEASE.
Lorenz4sure@yahoo.Com
try 4 me abeg.
Re: Azeez Your Ucweb Finally Works For Me. Nomore Opera Mod Problem by aieromon(m): 10:04am On Feb 01, 2010
What in the world is wrong with you?You resurrected a thread started 2years ago to seek assistance from the OP?
Do you know whether he's still on NL?
Re: Azeez Your Ucweb Finally Works For Me. Nomore Opera Mod Problem by Lorenz1(m): 10:39am On Feb 01, 2010
aieromon:

What in the world is wrong with you?You resurrected a thread started 2years ago to seek assistance from the OP?
Do you know whether he's still on NL?

An answer at last. Since u are still on NL youself and knw about d threat, you can equall help me as well.
Re: Azeez Your Ucweb Finally Works For Me. Nomore Opera Mod Problem by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2010
wat about the download link to ucweb?

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Omnia Hd. And It Runs S60 5th Edition! / Maltina 3.5g Download Ch**t / How Can I Chat On Ym Using My Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.