Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Extremely Late For Work? You Did Something Crazy! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Extremely Late For Work? You Did Something Crazy! (637 Views)

T / Help...she Is Unaviodably Late For Her Bank Interview / HND Holders: How Late Is Too Late For A BSc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Late For Work? You Did Something Crazy! by doomsdayII(m): 9:46am On Nov 23, 2013
Have you ever been extremely late 4 work? Yes! I know we all have fallen victims at one time which made you end up doing stupid things you ordinarily wouldn't do with clear eyes. " I'm running late shift for this week. A 9pm-6am programme. Came back yesterday morning, ignored my sleep and engaged myself in gaming. This lasted till past 6. I only took a break during meals and then i'm back at it. Guess you can't really cheat nature when my eyes began feeling heavy. I needed my sleep afterall. So i looked at d time after my save point, it was 20 past 6pm. Okay i'll just have to grab 2hrs sleep and then head back 2 work for my last night of d week. Tick! Tock! Tick! Tock! And i woke up hrs later to find my time at quarter to 10pm. HOLY MOSES! Sleep clear from my eyes one time. Now i only had a small window 2 brush my teeth and rinse my face. No time 4 any other thing. I just wore my singlet and changed into another pair of boxers, grabbed my knickers and t-shirt and headed straight 4 my car bothering less about wearing them. Who cares ! It's dark knight already. It was when i got 2 our parking lot that i started wearing them. Most of my colleagues who had already closed from their afternoon shift and was about driving away saw my drama and was laughing. I couldn't help but giggle too." Afterall i was late and extreme, getting to work eventually by 10:30. Share ur own crazed thing too if you've ever been extremely late 4 work.

1 Like

Re: Extremely Late For Work? You Did Something Crazy! by espiranza(f): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2013
doomsdayII: Have you ever been extremely late 4 work? Yes! I know we all have fallen victims at one time which made you end up doing stupid things you ordinarily wouldn't do with clear eyes. " I'm running late shift for this week. A 9pm-6am programme. Came back yesterday morning, ignored my sleep and engaged myself in gaming. This lasted till past 6. I only took a break during meals and then i'm back at it. Guess you can't really cheat nature when my eyes began feeling heavy. I needed my sleep afterall. So i looked at d time after my save point, it was 20 past 6pm. Okay i'll just have to grab 2hrs sleep and then head back 2 work for my last night of d week. Tick! Tock! Tick! Tock! And i woke up hrs later to find my time at quarter to 10pm. HOLY MOSES! Sleep clear from my eyes one time. Now i only had a small window 2 brush my teeth and rinse my face. No time 4 any other thing. I just wore my singlet and changed into another pair of boxers, grabbed my knickers and t-shirt and headed straight 4 my car bothering less about wearing them. Who cares ! It's dark knight already. It was when i got 2 our parking lot that i started wearing them. Most of my colleagues who had already closed from their afternoon shift and was about driving away saw my drama and was laughing. I couldn't help but giggle too." Afterall i was late and extreme, getting to work eventually by 10:30. Share ur own crazed thing too if you've ever been extremely late 4 work.
hahahahahahahaha! Drove with just ur boxer and singlet. Wished it was morning
Re: Extremely Late For Work? You Did Something Crazy! by espiranza(f): 10:10am On Nov 23, 2013
I remember being late at work one day that when i hopped into a bus, the conductor said d fee was 100naira but i didn't hear that. My mind was long at the office while my body was in d bus. While i was paying, i was giving him my lipstick instead of his money. He was mumuring some words i didn't even hear. My mind was still at the office. It only came back when i discovered that people were looking at me and laughing. I looked at them, looked at my hand and discovered that i was going to pay my T.fare with my lipstick. I joined the laughter and forgot the worries at work

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EXECUTIVE BOOT CAMP PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL TRAINING IN LAGOS / Your Final Exams Or Opportunity To Travel Abroad / 5 Ways To Build Trust In Your Leadership At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.