Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here (7856 Views)

Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Program 2015 / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by abdulstech: 10:33am On Nov 23, 2013
I am part of those invited for the Stanbic IBTC 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test last friday (22/November 2013) in there corporate headquarter, Carrington Walter Crescent, Victoria Island. On getting there, I was surprise with the number of invited applicants (very few, not up to 10 in my batch). Initially, I was thinking maybe am in the wrong place but I was exactly in the right place. Before the test, we are are made to understand that the unsuccessful ones will be mailed yesterday or today. SHL assessment things.

Any nairalander that is part of the assessment test, let meet and discuss here.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by AyodejiCharles(m): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2013
What if you are successful, will you be contacted? I am yet to receive any positive or negative feedback from them.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by abdulstech: 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
The guy make us understand that within 2days those that are not successful will be contacted else you are successful. Next stage of the recruitment will further be communicated at a later date. @ Ayo, which day did you write and what batch, were you told of such during your assessment too?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
AyodejiCharles: What if you are successful, will you be contacted? I am yet to receive any positive or negative feedback from them.

Sent u an email bro
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
abdulstech: The guy make us understand that within 2days those that are not successful will be contacted else you are successful. Next stage of the recruitment will further be communicated at a later date. @ Ayo, which day did you write and what batch, were you told of such during your assessment too?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by abdulstech: 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
@ Makoo579, sent
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by pearl25(f): 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2013
I was jst invited for the test scheduled on the 28th,plss can u telp me what to expect.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by soyoyeakinyode(m): 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
To those dat did the test...what was it like? Pls share your experience!
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by abdulstech: 5:49am On Nov 24, 2013
@pearl and soyoye: There test is SHL format. Verbal and numerical reasoning.Numerical: 25Q for 25 min while Verbal is 48Q for 25. You will be given 3 examples in each section before proceeding with the actual test. Do practice through the SHL link provided in your IV letter for familiarity and better time management.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by Tmany(m): 7:24am On Nov 24, 2013
got invite for 26th 3pm
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by pearl25(f): 8:50am On Nov 25, 2013
Please can you tell me how to navigate to the venue from CMS.plssss it wld be much appreciated. Tnx
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by gal10(f): 9:33am On Nov 25, 2013
I am also for 26th november, 3pm
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by Tmany(m): 9:38am On Nov 25, 2013
pearl25: Please can you tell me how to navigate to the venue from CMS.plssss it wld be much appreciated. Tnx
pls anyone with am idea of route should pls help.
@gal10 will meet there am also for 26th
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by davide470(m): 11:21am On Nov 25, 2013
From CMS, take either Adeola Odeku or ask for a bus going to Ozumba Mbadiwe.. Then stop at Bonny Camp or Walter Carrington. Ask around for Stanbic Office.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by Tmany(m): 11:28am On Nov 25, 2013
davide470: From CMS, take either Adeola Odeku or ask for a bus going to Ozumba Mbadiwe.. Then stop at Bonny Camp or Walter Carrington. Ask around for Stanbic Office.
thanks.
Have you been there for the test before any heads up
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by davide470(m): 11:35am On Nov 25, 2013
Nah, no invite yet. Went to one of the embassies there.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by AdeboyeDoyin: 11:38am On Nov 25, 2013
Hw did u guys submit ur cv pls
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by abdulstech: 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2013
From CMS, take either Adeola Odeku or Eko hotel bus. Stop at Bonny Camp and cross the under the brigade directly opposite Bonny Cantonment gate, there you will see the bank but you have to trek further down to access the bank through walter carrignton crescent as construction is on going opp the bonny camp road. They shared fence with russia embassy cinsulate.

@ adeboyin, stanbic ibtc graduate was well circulated on jobs site online. Btw 4th to 20th of nov 2013 (closing date)
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by dgreat001(m): 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
abdulstech: I am part of those invited for the Stanbic IBTC 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test last friday (22/November 2013) in there corporate headquarter, Carrington Walter Crescent, Victoria Island. On getting there, I was surprise with the number of invited applicants (very few, not up to 10 in my batch). Initially, I was thinking maybe am in the wrong place but I was exactly in the right place. Before the test, we are are made to understand that the unsuccessful ones will be mailed yesterday or today. SHL assessment things.

Any nairalander that is part of the assessment test, let meet and discuss here.

And have you received any mail yet? Tot it was scam!
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by hizack: 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
u mean out of all d applicants only 10 were called in ur batch?...na wa ooo
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by abdulstech: 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
dgreat001:

And have you received any mail yet Tot it was scam!

Gosh, does that look or sound like scam. Oh maybe I askd money to b paid into my acct. Mtcheeeew. @ pearl and other serious minded Invited candidates hw was your test jawe
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by Estorico: 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
God help me! I applied immediately the advert came out. Still expecting their text or call. Please those invited is it the Naija man-know-man stuff? Cause I applied as well and yet to be called. It is well. Congrats to those who did the test. God will surely complete what He has already started in your life. And to those of us still expecting to hear from them,the good God will surely remember us.

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by Tmany(m): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
abdulstech:

Gosh, does that look or sound like scam. Oh maybe I askd money to b paid into my acct. Mtcheeeew. @ pearl and other serious minded Invited candidates hw was your test jawe
Just finished my test on my way home I hope not to receive their message this weekgrin
It was okay only 6 people came for the test in my batch.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by Tmany(m): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
Estorico: God help me! I applied immediately the advert came out. Still expecting their text or call. Please those invited is it the Naija man-know-man stuff? Cause I applied as well and yet to be called. It is well. Congrats to those who did the test. God will surely complete what He has already started in your life. And to those of us still expecting to hear from them,the good God will surely remember us.
Bro applied only online no get person inside it's well
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by abdulstech: 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hw ws the test Tmany. And what did they tell you concerning the mail stuff. @ estorico, I only apply online without any naija runs as it may interest you stanbic is a south African entity with naija mix. I believe they will surely call you if you meet there criteria.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by Tmany(m): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
abdulstech: Hw ws the test Tmany. And what did they tell you concerning the mail stuff. @ estorico, I only apply online without any naija runs as it may interest you stanbic is a south African entity with naija mix. I believe they will surely call you if you meet there criteria.
Test was okay, same story they will get in touch with unsuccessful candidates within 2 days and they will get in touch with successful candidate when they are ready for next stage
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by Tmany(m): 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
day 2 down no mail so fingers crossed for the next stage.
@abdulstech do have any idea of what to expect in the next stage will it be interview or another form of assessment?
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by abdulstech: 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
Tmany: I got unsuccessful mail yesterday. A week after the test. Wishing you and others all the best.

Cheers
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by Tmany(m): 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
^^^wow;o its well bro.
Maybe they using other stuff apart from test to screen people out.
Make i go fill my youWIN form jor
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by pearl25(f): 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
I got an unsuccessful mail too 2day.its well tho.
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by Tmany(m): 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
^^^ its well sis
Re: Stanbic Ibtc 2014 Graduate Trainee Program Test Takers Lets Meet Here by jarod(m): 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
hello house...just got invited for an interview on monday the 23rd....quite suprised.tot it'll be till next year. any1 with me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exxon Mobil Entry Level Recruitment / UCH Ibadan Calls For Recrutment Exam, ::: What To Expect? / Possibity Joining The Nigerian Army Without Waec Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.