Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:29 PM

Making Limitless and Endless Stream of Income With GSM Shortcode - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Making Limitless and Endless Stream of Income With GSM Shortcode (692 Views)

Own A Gsm Shortcode E.g 33050 / How To Set Up Your Own Gsm Shortcode: Free E-book / Free E-book On How To Set Up Your Own Gsm Shortcode Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Limitless and Endless Stream of Income With GSM Shortcode by mykebest(m): 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
Making Limitless and Endless Stream of Income with GSM Shortcode is a guaranteed investment!

…. the search for a better, simple, lucrative, and guaranteed way one can make an unusual and unlimited stream of income through Gsm shortcode or ‘mobile encoding’ is gaining more ground. This piece of information will be of greater and immense benefit to helping you realize your dream.

The place where revenue is birthed and regenerates after “oil money’ is the telecommunication industry. The telecommunication industry is worth N900 billion. And not just that, the Mobile Marketing Association established a law that mandates the telecom industry to partner with companies and individuals through a package called Value Added Service (VAS) in other to boost the Nigeria economy . Short code enables individuals or companies to share profit generated by MTN/ETISALAT/GLO//ZAIN/VISAPHONE in the multibillion telecoms industry.

I will unveil and reveal to you the secret on how you can easily start to earn money immediately through the GSM shortcode service without even starting with the millions you are made to believe by the “bigger boys”. Can you give me a benefit of doubt? Ok, If you are not into this business, I bet you, you will become interested and will rush into it by the time I explain some fundamental principles behind it.

I will aid you to discover the Secret most renown Nigerian Marketers; Advertisers & Promoters uses to get GSM Users from any network to Give Them Money on a daily basis without Selling Any Product to Them in real time.

By the way what’s Mobile encoding or Shortcode?

Shortcode is a 3 or 4 or 5 digit given to an individual or company after dully registered with the appropriate link that connects you via network providers. Secondly, its meant to convert SMS into money. It also mean that individuals who subscribe to an advert by texting a code to a number will have their money deducted from their phone and will automatically be converted into money for a shortcode owner. In this business, you don’t sale anything, you don’t network product or anything, you don’t call anybody, and after the set up you do nothing, but to check your details and know how much entered your account on a daily basis.

..would you like to partake in this biz?

If yes then don’t forget, you will need to be guided and be put-through…
Let me start with this; have you ever received any text message like this? “Get English premiership news and scores: Chelsea vs Manu TONIGHT at 8:45! For live match/news, text your team name eg: Chelsea to 37875. SMS is N100/5days. Let’s call this Example 1.

Example 2: To get the caller tune of Dbanj’s thriller at the Africa nations cup final “am on top of the world” text WORLD to 30245. N50/month.

a. If you have ever receive text messages like these, it simply means that by texting a particular code to a particular number a fee of N100 or N50 will be deducted from your mobile line or GSM phone respectively.
b. This particular text you saw on your line was sent to you by either an individual or a company through the cooperation of your network provider. And if actually the text was sent by your network provider, you will be notified.
c. These kinds of text messages Nigerians could have been sent to more than 70 million.
d. If you have actually subscribed to these services before then you have loaded someone’s bank account with money. What it simply means is that if about 5000 Nigerians text ‘Chelsea’ to ‘37875’ at the end of the day the brain behind that shortcode will be smiling to his bank with N500,000 (N100 x 5000).

In the Example 2, the caller tune shortcode is very popular and cool way of promotion that even till tomorrow you will still be receiving it. It’s carried out by either a company or an individual. If eventually you are using Etisalat line and reply their message you have paid N50 to these promoters.

Few years ago it used to be the BIG Companies embarking on this business. …To be ignorant of information or situations does not alter or impede the functionality of a laid down principles.

You Know what?

I have helped many Nigerians like you do this. So, keeping this secret to myself is more or like hoarding and depriving millions of Nigerians who should have benefited from this information. Am aware of millions of Nigerians who struggles day and night just to make ends meet but to no avail. In fact churches and mosques are filled with worshippers because everyone wants to survive. Unemployment issue is a challenge that Nigerians are still battling on a daily basis. What about our many graduates with first class wandering the streets in search of livelihood?… Probably, you’re in that state now… don’t worry you have just got the amour you will need to slaughter and bury financial challenges.

Time and space can't permit here to expose the profit strategy you can use in this biz, but When this secret is being unlocked, you will blaze in a limitless and endless stream of income possibility with sweatless success.

Your getting to the topest ladder of suceess is my ultimate priority… so climb today to the arena of financial freedom where millionaires are birthed with the information i will give to you.

For more information on how to further facilitate your shortcode process contact 08184042375 or bethesda200008@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Dredging Equiment Available For Hire / Astroturf Grass For Sale / Exporting Bitterkola In Small Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.