Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Please I Need Financial Assistance Concerning My Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Financial Assistance Concerning My Education (2269 Views)

Pls I Need Financial Assistance / Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education / I need financial help concerning my education. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Financial Assistance Concerning My Education by iyeke4real(f): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
I am one of the students who was offered admission at university of benin ,I'm in my early 20s,my reason for writing this message is that I need your. Help financially ,you can check jamb admission status website and check my jamb registration no(39137388DB) as a prove that I was offered admission,let me tell you how my woe started sincerely,I lost my parents at the age of 12 and have been struggling since then to make sure that am educated because I believe that to be a successful person in life you have to be educated,I wrote postjamb at uniben and was surprised that I passed and was offered admission ,my postume score was 51 and I was admitted to study business education,I was very happy that I was offered admission but felt sad when I remembered that there was no money for me to go to the university ,I will be glad if someone can help me,I beg the moderator to help me if they can move this post to front page ,you can contact me with this my personal no (08180761853) please I really need help ,thou have posted this message before but I can't find the post,that was why I had to re_post the message,may God almighty bless u.
Re: Please I Need Financial Assistance Concerning My Education by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
Will you give your life to Satan? If you will, your problems are over.
Re: Please I Need Financial Assistance Concerning My Education by iyeke4real(f): 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
I don't understand u
Re: Please I Need Financial Assistance Concerning My Education by economia: 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
ARE U 4ROM ESAKO, AUCHI TO BE PERTICULAR?
Re: Please I Need Financial Assistance Concerning My Education by iyeke4real(f): 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
Am from delta state,agbor
Re: Please I Need Financial Assistance Concerning My Education by iyeke4real(f): 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2013
More than 20 views and no one seems to help sadMore than 20 views and no one seems to help
Re: Please I Need Financial Assistance Concerning My Education by delpee(f): 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2013
Really wish I can help but I have a few people like you that I'm supporting. God will surely bring an angel your way. Meanwhile look for a part time job/vocation you can do to provide some basic income. You will succeed by Gods grace.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Financial Assistance Concerning My Education by Articul8(m): 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
I rili dnt knw if u av chosen d ryt channel to seek for help.However, u av to be careful so dt u dnt fall into wrng hands while tryin to seek hlp. I advise u get a par time job too. God hlp u only if u'r sincere.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Financial Assistance Concerning My Education by DonaldGenes(m): 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
As someone rightly said, part time job could be of immense help if you will or maybe seun might decide to help you

how much is their school fees sef per sem'

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Financial Assistance Concerning My Education by iyeke4real(f): 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
Thanks for the advice,am a teacher earning 10000,the money I earn is not enough ,school fees is 45000,pls any amount I will appreciate
Re: Please I Need Financial Assistance Concerning My Education by oderemo(m): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
Go to rccg/winners/ Christ embassy etc.
Tot these guys have huge purse/heart.
Re: Please I Need Financial Assistance Concerning My Education by delpee(f): 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
I know someone who does housecleaning jobs on saturdays in addition to her office assistant job to sponsor herself in the university. Due to her enterprising nature, those she works for gladly help her pay up any outstanding balance on her fees. Her church also paid part of her first fees to ensure that she gained admission. She was lucky with free education and nice teachers up to 'O' Levels. BTW shes 18, motherless with an irresponsible father who has never played a meaningful part in her life. She lived with friends until recently when she got a place of her own for easier accessibility to her office.

You are better off with a sustainable source rather than this online request. You cant come online every semester/session to ask for assistance.

(1) (Reply)

Hezekiah University Admission Forms Still On Sale.call 08060927343 / Plight Of Mass Communication Graduates In Nigeria / The Most Fundamental Of All Educations(101)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.