Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

ANALOG LED DISPLAY: Design Lights With Your Name And Make It Dance - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / ANALOG LED DISPLAY: Design Lights With Your Name And Make It Dance (2012 Views)

LED Integrated Solar Street Lights With PIR Motion Sensor Ce&rohs&ip65 Passed / Programing Of Microcontroler Ic In Led Display Bard / Check Out My LED Display Sign Boards And Programmable Circuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANALOG LED DISPLAY: Design Lights With Your Name And Make It Dance by HWatt(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
spell your name with led and make it dance . this staff is as good as christmas light designs. use it to beautify your home this season or for your project work and road side advertisements. it looks good and will attract people to read it. want to know how to build it. email me. niskan4u@yahoo.com
or call 08104220069.

Re: ANALOG LED DISPLAY: Design Lights With Your Name And Make It Dance by HWatt(m): 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2013
advert design display WELCOME

Re: ANALOG LED DISPLAY: Design Lights With Your Name And Make It Dance by HWatt(m): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
led display sign, my design.
Re: ANALOG LED DISPLAY: Design Lights With Your Name And Make It Dance by HWatt(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
to build one display get the ebook. it contains easy guide on how to build the different types of analog display from scratch, yes! from square one. learn how today by placing an order.

to order for yours just give me a call. ebook at an affordable prize. make your home, office attractive this season or for as long as you want it to be.
Re: ANALOG LED DISPLAY: Design Lights With Your Name And Make It Dance by HWatt(m): 11:10am On Nov 30, 2013
beautiful! you can build one. just place an order and have it in your email chikana!. it looks good with color leds.

Re: ANALOG LED DISPLAY: Design Lights With Your Name And Make It Dance by HWatt(m): 11:43am On Dec 03, 2013
Learn how to build an LED message display board from scratch. it contains a little digital display program its real, get it for N3000.
place order this way : bank Fidelity, acct name : Emmanuel Frederick, acct no:6019848362 then send
your name,slip no and your email
to 08104220069

1 Share

Re: ANALOG LED DISPLAY: Design Lights With Your Name And Make It Dance by HWatt(m): 11:45am On Dec 03, 2013
[quote author=HWatt ]program running leds flashing continues

(1) (Reply)

I Agree The Earth Is Round but... / Research In Motion (rim) Blackberry Deals In Abuja / Win A Blackberry Torch Competition!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.