Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! (16251 Views)

Happy Feast Of Assupmtion To All Catholics / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
Catholics pls don't forget to donate generously for our brothers and sisters who were affected by the typhoon haiyan!
Phillipines is a catholic country and they need our support both materially and spiritually.
May the souls of those who died rest in peace.Amen

Corpus christi....loading.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
I just cant stop laughing @ d replies my fellow catholics and proud ones are giving to fustrated haters! Wish I could meet you all in person. So proud of you guys! Love you all!
Keep the faith alive!
I was born and raised a catholic and
Will forever live and die in this unique faith!
Catholic and proud!

4 Likes

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by clefstone(m): 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
tintingz: Please show me in the bible where Jesus said "I'm the king of the universe" or "I'm God worship me" and lets see who lack knowledge smiley
and show me where he said he is the king of d Jews

2 Likes

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by POPEII: 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
peppy luv: I just cant stop laughing @ d replies my fellow catholics and proud ones are giving to fustrated haters! Wish I could meet you all in person. So proud of you guys! Love you all!
Keep the faith alive!
I was born and raised a catholic and
Will forever live and die in this unique faith!
Catholic and proud!

Amen .
don't mind the heretics, the name catholic alone is giving them heavenly feelings and they can't do without our threads

1 Like

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by POPEII: 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
to all my Catholic brethren , you guys should follow this thread -------------------------> https://www.nairaland.com/1464338/thread-catholics and participate sometimes , we need more faces
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by clefstone(m): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
tintingz: Please show me in the bible where Jesus said "I'm the king of the universe" or "I'm God worship me" and lets see who lack knowledge smiley
and to ansa ur questn, Jesus did not come to claim kingship or divinity, he was humble as any regular guy u pass on the road evryday. Though thr were places he subtly made himself known, like when he was asked by Philip to show them the Father and he replied ''so u hv been with me all this time nd yet do not know me? If u hv seem me you hv seen the Father''. My bro, no need for me to preach sermon to u, just read the Gospel accounts and you will find out that no human being can say the kinds of thing Jesus said. I had a Muslim friend once in Uni who argued wit me, all it took to get him converted was to read d Bible. His confession thereafter was ''Jesus na master''
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by nathdim: 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
every one should try and post pictures of today events from each of our parish after the ceremony
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Ezebinaugwu(m): 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
Peter262: boko haram don spoil our day in adamawa state...no processions....no dancing
choi!!!! so na for st peter procession go start. Nothing spoil CHRIST STILL REIGNS.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by SalC: 1:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
POPE II:

Amen .
don't mind the heretics, the name catholic alone is giving them heavenly feelings and they can't do without our threads
If they don't talk about the catholic church, what else will they talk about. I know in their hearts, they will be thanking us for giving them a reason to talk.

I WILL HAVE IT NO OTHER WAY THAN THE CATHOLIC WAY.

CATHOLIC AND LOVING IT!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
proudly Catholic! Ave Maria!
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by uglybetty: 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
Happy feast day.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by bennygreat1(m): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
Mpetempe: I used to be a catholic bro, but i discovered that they're the worst hypocrities. Catholics are telling us today that Christ Is the King. Come on, every christian believes and know that. They will carry their blessed sacrament all over the town today just to show the world that christ is king? What of those gospel men that preaches christ every morning near your house; is their christ not king? Come on, Catholics are Pure Hypocrites and the world know that. #If you don't confess your sins to their priest then God will not forgive you. #If you don't recieve their holy communion then you're dead because you will have no life in you. #If you don't say your rosary everyday then you won't enter heaven but will be remained in purgatory where the holy mother with come every tuesday to pick 12people to heaven. # If you keep on wearing skapula then you will not enter hell fire. Gosh! I will advise any body that wants to worship God to pick his or her bible and follow the Jesus Christ, simple.

Sorry Bro.... Buh I guess U re being mislead.... Want to ask you something... Were U ever a Catholic Or a Catholic church goer This is your OWN doctrine bro..
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by joanpinkie(f): 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
DK Jaleel: those dark days when I was a Catholic Christian...
Now that you have entered into darker years. Smh
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
Sen.tempest:
Hail CHIRST THE KING! Please oh who kws if my parish st.bernard marian hill calabar wil go arund calabar today! Wud love 2 join the processiƓn
um tempest,what's up? I'm at saint charles lwanga's calabar.. Mind if we meet up?
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by tintingz(m): 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
clefstone: and show me where he said he is the king of d Jews
I was only being sarcasm grin he's not the king of the Jews but a prophet to the isrealites...moreover "king of Jews" was tagged/placed on Jesus cross or am I wrong?
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by dalynch(f): 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2013
HAIL KING JESUS,THE SON OF THE MOST HIGH. Hapycorpuschristi
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by tintingz(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
clefstone: and to ansa ur questn, Jesus did not come to claim kingship or divinity, he was humble as any regular guy u pass on the road evryday. Though thr were places he subtly made himself known, like when he was asked by Philip to show them the Father and he replied ''so u hv been with me all this time nd yet do not know me? If u hv seem me you hv seen the Father''. My bro, no need for me to preach sermon to u, just read the Gospel accounts and you will find out that no human being can say the kinds of thing Jesus said. I had a Muslim friend once in Uni who argued wit me, all it took to get him converted was to read d Bible. His confession thereafter was ''Jesus na master''
sorry bro your muslim friend was not enlightened about the holybooks I was once ignorant before maybe like him grin until I did my own research and study both the bible and Quran. If you want us to discuss about Jesus being God I can quote many verse from the Bible that he's not same as God nor called himself God.

Again show me from the bible where Jesus said "I'm the king of the universe" or "I'm God worship me" smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Pacesetter4lyf: 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2013
You dont even know what is being celebrated or done or how it is done or why it is done and u open ur mouth and vomit rubbish. Thats unreasonable. 90% of pple who claim to have seen d light did not know what they were doing then. So why not, say what u like. #Okwu bu free
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Mpetempe(m): 2:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
Christ will always be king. Lolz
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
Today markes the end of ordinary time and advent begins tomorrow.

I was born a Catholic and will die a Catholic.

Jesus igweeeeee

1 Like

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Mpetempe(m): 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2013
ritux:

This feast is different from Corpus Christi. Corpus Christi is usually celebrated sometime in June. Today's feast is "The Solemnity Of Our Lord Jesus Christ, King Of The Universe".

We go round town carrying and showcasing the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ (Corpus Christi) re-affirming our believe that Christ is the King of the Universe.

In other words, Corpus Christi means Body of Christ. Which we ought to be taking round town/cities in June but we don't do it then because of Rains.

see this one
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Jake101(f): 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
Never wanted to go to church this morning due to my injured ankle, but seeing this thread, I am way motivated....OH Jesus my King I am coming right away to adore you....Off here! Please just go to church and Hail Christ the king. You will get your healing in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by joanpinkie(f): 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2013
Praise my king of Kings! So happy to be a catholic! God please give me a catholic husband ooo

1 Like

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by freeradical(m): 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
...Et unam, sanctam, catholicam. Et apostolica ecclestia..Happy feast of Christ d Universal King. All d catholics that posted on this thread hav made me so proud. Indeed y'all are d salt of d earth. I love u guys

2 Likes

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by engrsyer(m): 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
DK Jaleel: those dark days when I was a Catholic Christian...
Are u saying catholic is evil?
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by juanmiguel: 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
nathdim: every one should try and post pictures of today events from each of our parish after the ceremony

2 Likes

Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by engrsyer(m): 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
mustaphagreens: I so much love catholics and catholicism. Those guys(catholics) are so unique! If only other christians could take a cue from them we wouldn't be having the hypocrisy we're seeing in our society anymore. Don't get it twisted, i'm a muslim who's only missing the good old days as a MARIST back in the days as a student. Once a Marist, Always a Marist!! Happy sunday and i wish you guys a blissful christ the king celebration. Peace!
eiyaa...smh for you, naive dude, i think you actually walked out of light into complete darkness and i knw ur present state must be far worse than hell. What a mistake! My candid advice; move to a nearby catholic church, confess ur sins and they shall accept you back, do so and light may shine on you once again! Adieu

Ur religion is questionable @mustafaagreens
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
Proudly Catholic!
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by SirCee: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
Jesus is the king above other kings, Lord above other Lords. He is greater than the greatest. The ruler of the whole universe. Omnipotent and omniscience God, the Redeemer, the only hope of the unprivileged. The lord that giveth when I don't deserve it. You are my God yesterday, today and forever. I adore, worship and praise you today and forever. Praise praise praise praise praise praise master JESUS.
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by tintingz(m): 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
Sir Cee: Jesus is the king above other kings, Lord above other Lords. He is greater than the greatest. The ruler of the whole universe. Omnipotent and omniscience God, the Redeemer, the only hope of the unprivileged. The lord that giveth when I don't deserve it. You are my God yesterday, today and forever. I adore, worship and praise you today and forever. Praise praise praise praise praise praise master JESUS.
Please where did Jesus said all this to himself in the bible? undecided
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
joanpinkie: Praise my king of Kings! So happy to be a catholic! God please give me a catholic husband ooo

Ok Joan will you marry me grin grin grin
Re: Happy Feast Of Christ The Universal King To All Catholics!!! by CELL2ME2: 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2013
[quote author=juanmiguel][/quote]Rev Fr Mbaka CKC Enugu

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The 10-point Plan By Alice Bailey And The New World Order For The Destruction / Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic / Time To Worship The African God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.