Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities (2603 Views)

List Of Best Dressed Nigerian Male Musicians / Top 10 Worst Dressed Celebrities In Nigeria / The Best Dressed Nigerian Actress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities by EntertainingAf: 10:00am On Nov 24, 2013
Best and Worst dressed Celebrities at Tiwa weds Tunji. via http://entertainingafrica.com/celebrity-fashion-hit-miss-tiwa-weds-tunji/

Agbani oh Agbani why for art thou so beautiful. The combination of pink and gold with a touch of green is simply gorgeous. Agbani wins best look for the ladies. She is a definite HIT
Re: Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities by EntertainingAf: 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2013
Check out more Best and Worst dressed Celebrities at Tiwa weds Tunji. at http://entertainingafrica.com/celebrity-fashion-hit-miss-tiwa-weds-tunji/

Funke Akindele opted to do something different and I absolutely love it. The hot pink peplum with a boat neckline is a fantastic combination for her body type. Gives her curves while still keeping it classy. I love her beaded drop nacklace and the neutral color she opted for. Looking like an Aso-Ebi Barbie, Funke is a definite HIT

1 Like

Re: Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities by EntertainingAf: 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2013
Check out more Best and Worst dressed Celebrities at Tiwa weds Tunji. at http://entertainingafrica.com/celebrity-fashion-hit-miss-tiwa-weds-tunji/

This look makes me wanna say, “who is this lady and why didn’t someone tell her the correct way to tie a Headtie?” If I did not see other peoples head ties, I would have sworn the material for the head tie was questionable but alas, the problem here is not the head tie but the head tie-ee and what’s up with the flappy 0ne arm “thingy” so 1999. Although I like that she is environment friendly and her skirt was designed to keep lagos clean, it is still a MISS for me. Next Please!

Re: Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities by RedCard1(m): 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2013
Agbani is still the Miss World. Rivers made beauty. I kinda love Linda's material but something went wrong with the tailoring. Her lack of class didn't complement the style too.
Re: Best and Worst Dressed Nigerian Celebrities by EntertainingAf: 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2013
Agreed. Agbani can win miss world 1 million times over.
Red_Card: Agbani is still the Miss World. Rivers made beauty. I kinda love Linda's material but something went wrong with the tailoring. Her lack of class didn't complement the style too.

(1) (Reply)

5 Most Beautiful Nigerian Actresses / Checkout This Amazing Photos Of Rihanna Look Alike / Her Skin Was 'too Dark' For Her To Be On TV, And She Scoffed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.