Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Why One Religion Says Peace And Another Says War,is Trues We Are The Same - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why One Religion Says Peace And Another Says War,is Trues We Are The Same (520 Views)

Question Of The Day:- Can You Convert From One Religion To Another Because Of A / Is One Religion Superior Or Inferior To Others? / Marrying Outside One's Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why One Religion Says Peace And Another Says War,is Trues We Are The Same by omoayeni1(m): 10:24am On Nov 24, 2013
My people let just tell our self a plain true here,are we serving the thesame God? One says peace and another one says war,pls drop your comment and say the truth of it.
Re: Why One Religion Says Peace And Another Says War,is Trues We Are The Same by lirusehn(m): 10:40am On Nov 24, 2013
^_^ ur questn exactly plz?
Re: Why One Religion Says Peace And Another Says War,is Trues We Are The Same by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
@omoayeni; only a foolish religion will not protects its existence if need be that it is by war. self preservation is essential. Biblical Jesus was into it, which is a plain truth,

give me the moral lesson to learn in 'sell your belongings an buy swords', 'the king said bring to my presence and slaughter those who said i should not rule over them.'

i want the moral benefit of each. in the case of the command of biblical Jesus to his disciples to buy swords, tell us why Jesus commanded buying swords, why not foods and drinks, why not tell them to not sell all their belongings to remain the cloth on their back, why command them at all to do trade in swords?

what do you think prompted a disciple to use his sword to severe the ear of an enemy instead of keeping for what Jesus intended them to have it for and could you tell us what Jesus intended them to have swords for if not for 'defense'?

In the case of the king, why would Jesus give such a parable? Do you think that Jesus is the king? Do you think Jesus felt that the king was morally right to demand the slaughter of his 'enemies"? Do you the citizens revolting against the rule of the king are right in their revolt, hence the king is an evil ruler?

why would Jesus give us the parable of the king and the renegades in his kingdom? Which side is Jesus; the king or the revolting citizens? Are you on the side of Jesus on this or you have a different stand to Jesus if Jesus takes the side of the king?

The return of Jesus, the Bible says will be a warlord Jesus that will kill. If Jesus was Yahweh of the old testament, the returning Jesus with a vengeance will be returning to his old self. One is therefore forced to question why the pretense of being a none fighter in the new teatsment when he was a fighter all along.

Jesus is not a hypocrite. so who is a hypocrite here: The writers writing a noncombatant New Testament Jesus?
Re: Why One Religion Says Peace And Another Says War,is Trues We Are The Same by omoayeni1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2013
Where is my pastors here please help me without!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why One Religion Says Peace And Another Says War,is Trues We Are The Same by omoayeni1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
Where is my pastors here please help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

This 'dont Judge' Syndrome Sef ! This Is My Scriptural Take On It / What Is Your Favorite Book,chapter And Verse In The Bible?? / Why Do Some Christians Shake Their Heads While Praying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.