Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Cellphones & Gadgets, For Sale - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Cellphones & Gadgets, For Sale (421 Views)

Sell Your Gadgets For Free On Sparrks / New Phones And Gadgets For Sale / Preventing The Use Of Cellphones In Unauthorised Areas: Hi-tech Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cellphones & Gadgets, For Sale by segzy001: 10:36am On Nov 24, 2013
Do you want the best contact for buying or changing your phones, batteries,casing or you simply want to love-vendor your phones(upgrade)?

From Brand new to UK used? we also do delivery of your purchases at your request?

Or do you want the best repairs for your phone or gadget?

Or you want to download the best vibes and movies to your gadgets?

You want a repair shop where you get the best results and not bad stories?

All you need to do is contact me, Engineer Segun on 08164456135 or 07045612805 and

I am the MASTER REPAIR MAN for all kinds of faults ranging from problems with the charging point of any phone, Touch-pad, flex and broken screen among st others.

I work with all phone or gadget from Blackberry, I pad, I Touch, I phone, HTC, Samsung, Nokia and LG.

(1) (Reply)

HTC DESIRE Z Version 4.2.2 For Sell / Nokia Anna Belle 603 For Sale / Bb Curve7 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.