Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

What Will Be The Fate Of Our Fore-fathers On The Last Day? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Be The Fate Of Our Fore-fathers On The Last Day? (437 Views)

What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? / Our Fore-fathers Will Not All Go To Hell. / Our Fore-fathers Will All Go To Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be The Fate Of Our Fore-fathers On The Last Day? by Cashio(m): 11:04am On Nov 24, 2013
Since our fore-fathers were mostly pagans who never knew nor heard about God,i wonder what God will use as a basis to judge dem...what do u guys think?
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Our Fore-fathers On The Last Day? by ckkris: 11:23am On Nov 24, 2013

Romans 2 : 11 - 15

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Our Fore-fathers On The Last Day? by Royaldee: 11:24am On Nov 24, 2013
Really? Neva tot abt it b4 oooo
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Our Fore-fathers On The Last Day? by J0nyb0y(m): 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
Their Consience
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Our Fore-fathers On The Last Day? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
I think that was why Jesus Christ had to go to the land of the dead and defeat death.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Our Fore-fathers On The Last Day? by ckkris: 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
J0nyb0y: Their Consience
Yes, THEIR CONSCIENCES. Do to your neighbours as you wish your neighbour do to you.
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of Our Fore-fathers On The Last Day? by SalC: 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2013
God forgives our wrongdoings in the days of ignorance.
God will judge them based on their consciences.

(1) (Reply)

Catholics In The World Will Go To Hell - Pastor Chris Okotie / Yehh!!! I Missed Being Raptured / New Prayer Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.