Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

How Much Will It Cost To Bulid A House In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Bulid A House In Abuja (1351 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. / 4 Sale Newly Bulid 5brm Detachrd House At Wit 2rm Bq At Ogudu Gra Lagos See Pix / How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Bulid A House In Abuja by feARless1(f): 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2013
Please Nairalanders I need your help.... I'm a blogger but also sell human hair and I heard Abuja babes don't like using synthetic weavons they love human hair a lot.... I think my business would flourish more in Abuja, but I also heard that cost of leaving is very high including housing, a friend of mine said he rented his one bedroom apartment for 350,000 naira.... So I want to know how much it would cost to build my own house
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Bulid A House In Abuja by ffo(m): 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
∫ξΛ®l:
Please Nairalanders I need your help.... I'm a blogger but also sell human hair and I heard Abuja babes don't like using synthetic weavons they love human hair a lot.... I think my business would flourish more in Abuja, but I also heard that cost of leaving is very high including housing, a friend of mine said he rented his one bedroom apartment for 350,000 naira.... So I want to know how much it would cost to build my own house

it depends on the part of abuja, in some places esp in town (wuse or gariki), a plot of land is abt 15mil and above, but in satellite towns its a little bit cheaper.
i stay in kubwa, a plot of land is about 2mil or thereabout, in places like Nyanya, oronzo, mararaba, dutse etc its way cheaper.

another important thing in abuja is risk of demotion which you need to consider
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Bulid A House In Abuja by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
∫ξΛ®l:

the cost of the house depend on the location,finishes.
The cost of land also depends on the location,title,type of building. I am a builder based in abuja. U can write me for more enquiries
email: samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Bulid A House In Abuja by feARless1(f): 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
[quote author=ffo]

a plot of land is abt 15mil and above, shocked shocked shocked angry angry
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Bulid A House In Abuja by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
[quote author=∫ξΛ®l][/quote]
it depend on the location. U can get plots as low as 3million in kubwa, u must necessarily buy plots in maitama. What is your budget cos it matters alot.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Bulid A House In Abuja by nairacountry(m): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
@ OP, it all depends on where you want to build your house. Like it has been rightly said, u can get a plot in d municipal center for 15m likewise d 15m should get u a favorable land, build Ur choice house & finish it in places like Kubwa,Apo resettlement, lokogoma & all surrounding satellite towns. 'Your friend' that rented a room apartment with #350kp.a is talking of a sat town like d ones mentioned above coz same goes for btw 1.2m - 3m in d municipal center. By d way your profile carries ABUJA. I u already living in d FCT?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Bulid A House In Abuja by eghosajohnny: 2:31am On Nov 27, 2013
∫ξΛ®l:

Hello sir,I'm a builder and your request really depends on the area you want when you check and decide on the area you want you can contact me for assistance and maybe my services as a builder.

Below is my contact
Phone:0703188684
BBM:3123DD40

My Regards

(1) (Reply)

Exquisite 2 & 3 Bedroom Flats For Rent @ Ikate Elegushi Lekki (pictures) / Frame Work Of Dressing Room/ Vip Section Of 12-12 Ibb Polo Turf In Gwrarinpa / Cost And Procedure Of Building 5 Bedroom Duplex With 4 Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.