Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Mazda 323 - Do I Buy Or Not? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mazda 323 - Do I Buy Or Not? (1098 Views)

Hmnm... To Buy Or Not To Buy. Mercedes Benz 1988 500 SEC / MAZDA 6. To Buy Or Not To Buy / Pls Whats Your Advice On Mazda 323 Automatic. Its A Direct Tokunbo.!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mazda 323 - Do I Buy Or Not? by bosunjohns(m): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
Dear NL, A friend got the Mazda car from cotonou last year and now wants to sell it for 500k because he want to get a better one. I don't know much about cars as this may be my first ride. Do I go for it? is it a good car to start with? how about fuel consumption and maintenance? I dont even know the year. but it's this very small portable one, looks more like a sport car. your advice is required.
thAnks.
Re: Mazda 323 - Do I Buy Or Not? by tyoseni(m): 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
Go extra mile to get information about the car specification. what and what has been done on it withing the space of one yr he has been using it in naija. Also do a price comparism of the toks imported brand of the car before making or decision. But all in all don't make a rush buy for u not to regret.
Re: Mazda 323 - Do I Buy Or Not? by bosunjohns(m): 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
tyoseni: Go extra mile to get information about the car specification. what and what has been done on it withing the space of one yr he has been using it in naija. Also do a price comparism of the toks imported brand of the car before making or decision. But all in all don't make a rush buy for u not to regret.

Thanks tyoseni. but also a quick question. what kind of specification about the car should I get?

(1) (Reply)

Stumbling Car / Locked Shifter: What To Do When Your Gear Lever Can’t Shift From Park Position / With N2.8M You Can Own A Land At Hopewell Park Estate With Instant Allocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.