Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

How Do You Feel When A Lady Beats You Up In A Fight? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Feel When A Lady Beats You Up In A Fight? (473 Views)

Who Would Win A Fight Between A Wrestler And A Boxer / How Do You Feel When Asked For A Tip? / I Want A Fight With Pendo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When A Lady Beats You Up In A Fight? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
Have you ever fought with a girl or a lady that beat you up, wheather in class or in your working place or in the market, at that particular moment how do you feel how do you look at yourself as a grown up guy?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Beats You Up In A Fight? by braine(m): 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hahaha• I feel awkward• I remember being beaten by a girl in my primary school days• How I wish she can come and try it now• grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Beats You Up In A Fight? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
braine: Hahaha• I feel awkward• I remember being beaten by a girl in my primary school days• How I wish she can come and try it now• grin
if she happens to be ur wife what will u do.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Beats You Up In A Fight? by braine(m): 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2013
First off I wouldn't marry a violent person• But then if I found out she's violent after marriage I'll first off report to her paernts and friend• And if she doesn't succumbb• I might just wantu show her who the real man is• wink
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Beats You Up In A Fight? by boniflex(m): 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
I will feel bad and definitely wait for a rematch

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Pick Pocket Guys At Fagba Bus Stop-iju Ishaga Axis / One Of The Worst Primary School In The World Is In Mushin Lagos Nigeria [PHOTOS] / South African Sign Language Interpreter Helped Burn Men To Death In 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.