Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert (38603 Views)

D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) / Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening / Tuface And D'Banj At Old Age. LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by adewasco2k(m): 10:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
whats with this girl at the background? she they vex?

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by tintingz(m): 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
Layolaw: that is man for you oooo, hmmm take life easy
You sef know... grin Men and their Maturity smiley
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by freda506(f): 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2013
coolDats d spirit
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by fittty(m): 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2013
Celebrity Stunt!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by ichommy(m): 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
Dannylux: And people are busy writing open letters to them on Nairaland. grin

He dey laff
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
ABWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

WIZPA, you're crazy, man. Infact, your ban will expire by 4013.
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by Danhumprey: 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
Shaakasi: DonjazZy wink
Stop winking at him! He won't even look at your direction. tongue
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by Tval(m): 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
O$inachi101%:
Toh! Good for them! Make dem do reunion song na!...... Buh wats with pple n 'white' outfit these days?

Dey went straight to Foz album launch after attending Tiwa savage's traditional wedding.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by Shaakasi(f): 11:12pm On Nov 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Stop winking at him! He won't even look at your direction. tongue

what does it matter? angry
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by aronbillz: 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
No wande coal in d picture,good,he finks he can sing ''get bad luck like arsene wenger'' wen d guy dey top league
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by kommiejewel(f): 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
I wish they'd all jst com back together. . They made me get interested in Naija music. .#TeamMo'Hits. . .

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by Cutesexy1(f): 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
Lol it all gud

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2013
Don jazzy they whisper for D banj ear,they tell am D banj tell them the koko i say make you yarn them koko and D banj said make i yarn them?not now make we continue they play there head tongue

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by buoye1(m): 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
Big4wig: So don jazzy finally wore my #200k chain..dis guy self,i been tell u say i no like borrow borrow noni..infact i dash u self angry
Even TerryG(MR apako)no dey wear Aboki's #200 chain
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by IykeChukz(m): 11:42pm On Nov 24, 2013
You better understand that Music is a Universal Language. It knows no bond. But with regard to Gej and Amaechi ........? Anything can happen too.
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by toluxa1(m): 11:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
Clearly a publicity stunt
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by koreat(m): 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2013
Justeenaleo: Atleast he doesn't do weed
Ewww!!!...cus now he can afford a Cigar huh?..
Dont be deceived de all started wit WEEd[s][/s]
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by Danhumprey: 11:53pm On Nov 24, 2013
Shaakasi:

what does it matter? angry
Nothing. embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by tellwisdom: 12:00am On Nov 25, 2013
I learnt one cleans Kim's kitchen and toileet in the U.S??... Which one among them abeg? sad
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by aitoehigie: 12:02am On Nov 25, 2013
It's this same don jazzy who is claiming to be 20 something ish. This man that I am seeing? Ah ok oh!! cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 25, 2013
D'banj still doesn't have a sense of dressing, na wa oo, and why is that girl by the left hand side of don j squeezing her face like spoilt akara, Abi she no catch maga today?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by mckorode(m): 12:15am On Nov 25, 2013
kambili999: we fight we breakup, we kiss we make up. D'banj's legs in d first picture... All is well :Dwe fight we breakup, we kiss we make up. D'banj's legs in d first picture... All is well
Seen.
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by UyiIredia(m): 12:19am On Nov 25, 2013
Dem for show Don Jazzy and Wande Coal. Now that would have been juicy.
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by mckorode(m): 12:23am On Nov 25, 2013
tellwisdom: I learnt one cleans Kim's kitchen and toileet in the U.S??... Which one among them abeg? sad
You need directions to a quiet facility for a few months?..you just might meet lindsay lohan.. angry pfft...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by deshysmalls(m): 12:31am On Nov 25, 2013
Does bin GAY mean he has no right to his opinion, besides never judge a person by his username tongue
seedord247:

Well You are Gay so your comment doesnt matter. cool
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by mamamummy(f): 12:33am On Nov 25, 2013
Could it be that Wande Coal caused their separation and now that he's gone from the label they came back again. they
Re: Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert by Youpele52: 12:35am On Nov 25, 2013
D'Banj and Don Jazzy are not really friends any more but since the nosy snooping journalists got on their tail after that incident they decided to be frenemies.

http://www.wattpad.com/30491795-fantasy-seventy-sevens-10-a-flat

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo / Olamide Responds Perfectly To A Fan Who Says He’s Not A Rapper But A Fast Singer / Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.