Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Faulty Electric Carburetor - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Faulty Electric Carburetor (2068 Views)

Sold!!!!!!!!Golf 6 wiv faulty engine but still drives at a giveaway price / High Quality(european Standard) Automatic Electric Car Tyre Changer Kits 3 In 1 / Push Button Electric Car Jack,Electric WheelSpanner, Electric Tyre Air Pump 7/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faulty Electric Carburetor by donx66(m): 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2008
Are there mechanics who can repair  electric Carburetor  for nissan premera cars? pls i need a professional. here is my GSM 08051781374
Re: Faulty Electric Carburetor by kenflipper(m): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2008
Is yours a sensor package?, if so, then its better to get a another one cos certainly not repairable! i had same problem wit my premera, the truth is that these cars all have life span and life span of the parts are almost exhausted before been shiped into nigeria as tokunbo. The carburetor is the basic problem wit primeras. Replace the sensor but the price for sensor is almost equal to that of the total caburetor. I had same problem 3yrs ago and ended up changing mine 3times before selling the car. I am not a mechanic talking from experience.
Re: Faulty Electric Carburetor by donx66(m): 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2008
Thanks kenfliper for your kind response i really appreciate. pls can u tell me where to get carburettor and also the price for it, i live in warri.
Re: Faulty Electric Carburetor by kenflipper(m): 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2008
You can get it at ladipo mushin in lagos, last i got it was in 2005 was N4,500 for d carburetor wit inflation u should least hold N6,500 - N8,000. My best tip would be that you dont buy from the shops in ladipo since you are in warri. go straight to the ware-houses and buy directly from the importers while they re downloading there goods, so they loose it directly from the engine. That way u can sure that when u get back to warri u wont have a problem, cos' those boys sometimes sell bad carburetors. Alternatively you can try onitsha auto market if its closer to you, make sure u demand atleast 1week written guarrante with full refund applicable, just incase u re disappointed. I m not in nigeria right now, giving tips to help you out i know how fustrating it was to me back then.
Re: Faulty Electric Carburetor by sultaan(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2008
What is electronic caburator?
Describe what is weong with the car and post pics of the caburator, you might just need to clean it.
Re: Faulty Electric Carburetor by donx66(m): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2008
Thanks once again kenflipper infact your advice as given me every clue i need to know thanks alot. have a wonderful day
i would like to be ur friend , if u so consider me here is my email address : donx66@yahoo.com. its nice chatting with u
Re: Faulty Electric Carburetor by kenflipper(m): 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2008
u'welcome donx66, I got u anytime!!!!!!
Re: Faulty Electric Carburetor by tonysmart: 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2008
@ donx66,

Could you please describe the problem the carburetor is giving you?As i am in the process of acquiring a Nissan primera.

Thanks,
Tony.
Re: Faulty Electric Carburetor by donx66(m): 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2008
hi tony my carburetor is consuming alot of fuel that is why want to change it.

(1) (Reply)

99 Camry(tiny Light) For Sale: / Honda Bullet / Toyota Camry Tiny Eye For 650k With Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.