Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Jamb Cbt Simulator - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Cbt Simulator (1251 Views)

I Need Help With VCE EXAM SIMULATOR 2.1 / Exambite CBT Simulator | Update Coming Soon / Need Simulator By Cisco Systems For Ccna And Ccnp Exams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Cbt Simulator by qunleajayi(m): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
Well, we just thought that nairalanders would love to know that JAMB is going to be offering online testing from 2014, and normally one would have expected to find the CBT simulators and practice tests as we find for other prometrics offered by Microsoft, Cisco and others.

When I couldnt find one for my kid, I decided to make enquiries and my team and i have produced a fantastic pack, and its really a pretty set with practice questions from the past question papers over the last 5 years which will run on any old pentium 4 running XP. (That means you can undust that old laptop you junked and give it to junior)

The great thing about it is that the CBT simulations have questions and the answers as well as the explanations and principles for each answer and the workings. Students can use them to learn as well as use them as practice to test their score averages, so its a wonderful tool to give any student preparing for JAMB..

We cant advertise here but we think we've done a great job that many parents will be happy about and this is just for your information. If you want more info or have a comment you can mail ajayi.kunle@gmail.com or call 08033120866

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak In ABSU Hostel C[hostel C] / 2014/2015 Covenant University Admission List Is Out!! / OOU Post Utme 2014: Cut Off Mark, Exam Date, Registration Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.