Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Minimum Amount Am To Tag The Price Of An Artworks In Collage Or Pencil - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Minimum Amount Am To Tag The Price Of An Artworks In Collage Or Pencil (1012 Views)

A Nairalander Shares His 3d Artworks / Introducing San Maaz!!! Creative Artistic Nairalander! See Artworks Here.... / Amazing "Pencil Vs Camera" Artworks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Minimum Amount Am To Tag The Price Of An Artworks In Collage Or Pencil by austeenluv(m): 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
please i need help from the masters in the house,am thought to always look on the positive side of problems,ASUU are playing prangs with my destiny and i have made up my mind to do some thing with myself before i doe due to frustration.the bible said "the gift of a man maketh room for him"it also said "a gift is as a precious ointment and where ever it turneth it prospereth".so i want to know how much price i would sell a hand drawing in pencil as am good at pencil drawings.thankz
Re: Minimum Amount Am To Tag The Price Of An Artworks In Collage Or Pencil by Onegai(f): 10:49am On Nov 30, 2013
It depends on your skill, the size of your drawing and the subject you drew. Most professional artists who do small to medium-sized drawings are charging N30,000, unframed. But those guys are pros, with at least 2 exhibitions under their belts. Portrait artists will charge about N25,000 upwards, the better they are, the more they charge (not your street guys o). And you have to do your research on the proper paper size, so go talk to more artists. Remember, most of your clientele is largely illiterate when it comes to Art, so they will price anyhow. www.alizarene..com www.naijapretty..com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Grafix Person Who Stays At Lagos / THE SEARCH (a 7minutes Movie) / Professional Photo Editor Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.