Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

I Held Michael Jackson’s Pen!s Every Night To Put C0nd0m On Him - Doctor Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Held Michael Jackson’s Pen!s Every Night To Put C0nd0m On Him - Doctor Says (3974 Views)

See What Rita Dominic Wore Last Night to An Event / (photos) OMG!!! Check Out New C0nd0m Invented That Covers Just The Erection Tip / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Held Michael Jackson’s Pen!s Every Night To Put C0nd0m On Him - Doctor Says by MrCal: 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-n0XyduOoPQc/UpJWFL_DHKI/AAAAAAAAA_o/QjMn3JYEPhA/s1600/michael_jackson_conrad_murray.png[/img]
In his first interview since being released from prison for the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson, Conrad Murray has come out swinging.
He is claiming the pop superstar was incontinent and had to wear a catheter, needed a hip replacement, wore a prosthetic nose and that he was not the biological father to any of his three children.
Murray is also still proclaiming his innocence in Jackson’s death.
SOURCE: http://..com

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST UPDATES HERE
Re: I Held Michael Jackson’s Pen!s Every Night To Put C0nd0m On Him - Doctor Says by Ogojohn(m): 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
Another jackpot for MURRAY
Re: I Held Michael Jackson’s Pen!s Every Night To Put C0nd0m On Him - Doctor Says by KillMoves: 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2013
Who cares?
Re: I Held Michael Jackson’s Pen!s Every Night To Put C0nd0m On Him - Doctor Says by Chazzyboy: 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
So?
Re: I Held Michael Jackson’s Pen!s Every Night To Put C0nd0m On Him - Doctor Says by nekaa(f): 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ewwww....
Re: I Held Michael Jackson’s Pen!s Every Night To Put C0nd0m On Him - Doctor Says by deji25: 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
Michael is not alive to defend himself
Re: I Held Michael Jackson’s Pen!s Every Night To Put C0nd0m On Him - Doctor Says by Babamide(m): 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2013
Don't u know the difference between a catheter and a c0nd0m.
Mumu!

1 Like

Re: I Held Michael Jackson’s Pen!s Every Night To Put C0nd0m On Him - Doctor Says by gluv01(f): 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
Is this guy just gonna shut this mouth for once? No one needs to know the dirty part now since the person involved can't defend himself.
Re: I Held Michael Jackson’s Pen!s Every Night To Put C0nd0m On Him - Doctor Says by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
He should stop giving interviews and write a book about it. That is the way to easy riches and rehabilitation.
Re: I Held Michael Jackson’s Pen!s Every Night To Put C0nd0m On Him - Doctor Says by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
What the fork is my business?
Re: I Held Michael Jackson’s Pen!s Every Night To Put C0nd0m On Him - Doctor Says by Brimmie(m): 1:07am On Nov 25, 2013
^^^ Lol..
Re: I Held Michael Jackson’s Pen!s Every Night To Put C0nd0m On Him - Doctor Says by DaDICKMAN: 1:23am On Nov 25, 2013
schwag
Re: I Held Michael Jackson’s Pen!s Every Night To Put C0nd0m On Him - Doctor Says by bosslife850: 4:07am On Nov 25, 2013
I'm 26 a smart average body, good looking, a final year student of electrical electronics engineering.
I'm a simple person so i hate drama i love to travel hangout with friends cook listen to music watch movies and i love the internet.
I am here to date a with a woman older than me, women above 32 years old because they are more understanding caring and matured. Please do not call, text or send me a bbm request if you are not up to the age limit, thanks.
If you know you are older than me and you like my profile please do not hesitate to message me, do not be shy okay.
You can call text or add me on bbm... 08065099377, 08167950172, 21CAD793.. Any location in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Held Michael Jackson’s Pen!s Every Night To Put C0nd0m On Him - Doctor Says by teeejhay(f): 5:21am On Nov 25, 2013
Even in grave they won't let the poor Michael be jeez! Get on with yourself
Re: I Held Michael Jackson’s Pen!s Every Night To Put C0nd0m On Him - Doctor Says by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 25, 2013
gringringrin @ topic and comments grin nawa o.michael suffer no be small cheesy in his life and death
Re: I Held Michael Jackson’s Pen!s Every Night To Put C0nd0m On Him - Doctor Says by DJDOLA(m): 8:42am On Nov 25, 2013
kulyie: you dey find sugar mummy,ba? grin
o su mi oooo...se ibi bayi je dating site ni
Re: I Held Michael Jackson’s Pen!s Every Night To Put C0nd0m On Him - Doctor Says by clefstone(m): 9:27am On Nov 25, 2013
Babamide: Don't u know the difference between a catheter and a c0nd0m.
Mumu!
there is sometin called condom catheter
Re: I Held Michael Jackson’s Pen!s Every Night To Put C0nd0m On Him - Doctor Says by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 25, 2013
DJDOLA: o su mi oooo...se ibi bayi je dating site ni
gringringrin december don dy come,everybody dey hustle for money by hook or crook.xmas preparations is not an easy something grin owo grooving fun xmas ati owo asewo lawon boiz wa grin
Re: I Held Michael Jackson’s Pen!s Every Night To Put C0nd0m On Him - Doctor Says by Waspy(m): 10:00am On Nov 25, 2013
^^^ also called Foley's catheter
Re: I Held Michael Jackson’s Pen!s Every Night To Put C0nd0m On Him - Doctor Says by Ehismarty(f): 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
120 X 120 feet(2 plots),not far from Finaka hotel @ Festac twn, close to tradefair center.13 million contact Dxl 08073098900 ASAP
Re: I Held Michael Jackson’s Pen!s Every Night To Put C0nd0m On Him - Doctor Says by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
Okay, noted.
Re: I Held Michael Jackson’s Pen!s Every Night To Put C0nd0m On Him - Doctor Says by adexsimply(m): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2013
Leave this guy already angry angry
Re: I Held Michael Jackson’s Pen!s Every Night To Put C0nd0m On Him - Doctor Says by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
Babamide: Don't u know the difference between a catheter and a c0nd0m.
Mumu!

There are con.dom catheters that go over the P not the ones inside the p
Re: I Held Michael Jackson’s Pen!s Every Night To Put C0nd0m On Him - Doctor Says by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
clefstone: there is sometin called condom catheter

I didn't know someone had already answered
Re: I Held Michael Jackson’s Pen!s Every Night To Put C0nd0m On Him - Doctor Says by zeefever: 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2013
This guy is going against the ethics of the medical profession. I hope the late singers familyu sues his ass.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day:Tonto Dikeh With Her Boy Friend In Her Secondary School Days / Univ Of Cape Coast SRC Presidential-aspirant Said She Posted Her Nude Vid Online / A Robot Escapes From A Research Lab: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.