Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Try And See If You Are Sherlock Holmes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Try And See If You Are Sherlock Holmes (629 Views)

Try And See If U Can Learn This Language / A Must Laugh. Try And See / Sherlock Holmes And Watson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Try And See If You Are Sherlock Holmes by Maxcollins042(m): 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2013
You're brilliant but....Let's see
how
smart
you are;
A Man was found murdered on
19-6-2011 Sunday Afternoon inside his
house, his wife called the police,
they asked everyone around a
question
# Police: where were you
when his death
happened?. # WIFE: I was
sleeping upstairs
when the
murder took place
# COOK: I was cooking in the kitchen # HOUSEGIRL: I went to
bring the children home from
school.
# GARDENER: I was cutting the
flowers at
the backyard.
# GATEMAN: Oga sent me to
buy newspaper for junction.
After listening to their answers,
the
police arrested the murderer. Who was the murderer?...
Re: Try And See If You Are Sherlock Holmes by iduzebaba(m): 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2013
no school on sunday noni
Re: Try And See If You Are Sherlock Holmes by Maxcollins042(m): 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2013
iduzebaba: no school on sunday noni
you will be of great use to the Nigeria police force

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Definition Of A Crocodie? / Brazil2014: New Words Introduced By FIFA. Suarez means Bite loool / CARTOON: Rearing Of Chicken Now Both An Evict-able & Impeachable Offence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.