Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

No Original Copies - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / No Original Copies (1644 Views)

GTA 5: GTAV Fan Stabbed And Robbed Of Game Afterqueuing For One Of First Copies / 6,000 Copies Of Modern Warfare 3 Stolen / Who Said Mass Effect 2 Sold 2million Copies In One Week? Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Original Copies by Thavik(m): 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
Isnt it so fustrating that we can hardly get original copies of Pc games right here in Nigeria, This is a real blow cos playing online is now impossible except one finds another illegal means. I mean, kinda like this new Call of duty: Ghosts released this year, i have the cracked version, but cant experience the online play which is much much more interesting than just single player campaign mode....And to think one has to either buy from steam and then wait for a long download period, imagine waiting to download a game over 16 gigabytes in size, thats like 20000 naira worth of megabytes,,,Or to order from the site only to wait for 2 weeks just to play your precious game...

MY Point here is that these fake cracked copies should leave and at least some original game copies should be brought by so called vendors so one can experience a nice online gaming experience... What do you guys think

(1) (Reply)

Suarez Bite To Function In PES 2015 / Only GTA Fans Knows Whats Gonna Happen To Dis Car (pic) / How To Download Call Of Duty Mobile. On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.