Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here (71299 Views)

When Your Boy Friend Is The Leader Of Masquerade Group In Your Village [PHOTO] / What Are Cultural Taboos In Your Village Or Area / If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by chykfy(f): 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
Proudly ngodo isuochi in umunneochi LGA of abia state smiley
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Miner13: 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
Caracta: Debosky!
looking for others to post why you keep mute
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Bitojoe(m): 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ado-ekiti,in ekiti state.the land of honour.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Biim: 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2013
Chelcy: Anambra.....Igboukwu....Mumz fwm Ezihu.....Dadz fwm Ngo....I ll lyk tu noe ma fellow townspple ere on Nairaland....Tih den,I rest my case
I am from Ngo, Igbo-ukwu. Mum is from Adazi-ani both in Anambra State.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Gratia(f): 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
observing quietly to know if I can see my brother or sister on nairaland yet NONE.
I am from Ukpo (Small London), Dunukofia hqtrs Anambra State.

I think I will travel this Xmas and introduce NAIRALAND to Ukpo people, Oga Seun how much is my percentage?
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by ikechukz(m): 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
Chelcy: Anambra.....Igboukwu....Mumz fwm Ezihu.....Dadz fwm Ngo....I ll lyk tu noe ma fellow townspple ere on Nairaland....Tih den,I rest my case
How come our Dads and Mums come from the same place.Are you sure you are not my younger sister?
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Swiftlee(m): 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
Omaye me de mi abe? See traffic grin grin
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by denniece1(m): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ladybianca:

hei nekwenu nwanne'm oh na nairaland., nwa mazi imere agha? owu aniche unu? nwa onye ka ibu? would be glad to hear from u

Nwa ogbuodobe...hmmm..I rarely go to my village ooo..I'm sure u knw dat eke market side
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Feraz(m): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Its obvious that development has really caught up with your village; especially the education and literacy part.
Lmao! CLASSIC REPLY!!!!
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by mike404(m): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
itsIYKE: am fro enugwu ukwu too akiyi village to be precise
....which village are u from?
WHAT'S YOUR NAME O
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by ortodox: 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
mykindofperfect: Repping Egbengwu village, Nimo town, Njikoka LGA, Anambra State

cheesy
OMG!!!
pls cn we hook up....
we mst b relatd.
am frm same plc wt u.

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Chelcy(f): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
Didi Love:

Is it that you can't write with simple english words or are you just plain stu_pid? Grow up and quit trying to identify with a silly childish craze.
If yu didn't go to school then i should not be blamed......yu cant read it,so what is the whole childish waheva about??your the child here for not being able to read my post...Afterall,its your mates that are reading it and even saying dah we are from the same villa...or is it d First to comment that is paining you??Eeyah,Try next time.....Btw,i advice you to go back to nursery school....Note:never comment when you dont have anything to say....
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Its obvious that development has really caught up with your village; especially the education and literacy part.
Omenuko ji nwanne nke ya m'ego.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Clemzy16(m): 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
I rep Isanlu, Kogi state
i also rep Isanlu. SANCITY NONI!

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Lustig(m): 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
donphilopus: Oga bo ete o zoza oo. Omavi nau??
ma da she kene...
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Miner13: 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
Yield: My folks are from Esie, Kwara State!!

Based on what I know, I also have family in Illorin, Kaduna & Offa (I think). cheesy cheesy

BRaaaPPPP!! Bullet Bullet!! cheesy cheesy
hmmmmmm
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by goldheart004(f): 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
Deiok: OKA-BERE in IKPOBA OKHA L.G.A in BENIN CITY, EDO STATE
. Dats my LGA cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by lyly911(f): 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
ceejayluv:
Lol, still very much on board. .
ur place is one of the places i would like to visit if i have an opportunity esp. To see how those creatures behave
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
My dad is from Akui Royal Compound, Iremo Quarters, Ile - Ife, Osun state. So that makes me an ife man.

Mum is from Abeokuta. Ogun state. I don't know where in abeokuta but her maiden name is a core Abeokuta, one of the warriors that first settled in the town and a father.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Evalsam1(m): 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
I'm from IGBO EKUREKU in Cross River State, the main producer of RICE.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2013
Coming all the way from Nteje, Oyi LGA, Anambra state. Repping Arondizuogu (Ideato North LGA, Imo state) as well because it is my maternal town. Nteje Abogu na Izuogu mmammanu!
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by caesaraba(m): 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
Chelcy: If yu didn't go to school then i should not be blamed......yu cant read it,so what is the whole childish waheva about??your the child here for not being able to read my post...Afterall,its your mates that are reading it and even saying dey we are from the same villa...or is it d First to comment that is paining you??Eeyah,Try next time.....Btw,i advice you tpo go back to nursery school....Note:never comment when you dont have anything to say....

Simmer down. He has a point.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by ellamiley: 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
smileyAm also 4rm Anambra.....Igboukwu....My dad is 4rm Obiuno....My mum is 4rm Ngo. Never knew I wil see my sister here
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by ikechukz(m): 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
jennyfire007:
Jeeez my mum frm ezihu too And dad frm ngo...seriously we mite be siblings...lolz am frm igboukwu too wow good 2 knw
Another of siblings...E be like say we many here..
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by gratiaeo(m): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
Me self, i be OBELEDU nigga
OBELEDU wey dey inside Anaocha LG untop of Anambra
Our women de sweet

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by charleff512(m): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
Am proudly of Mkpat Enin origin
my mum is from Uruan both in Akwa Ibom State.
Am married to a beautiful lady from Ipokia in Ogun State.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
I'm from LABAKA OJA in ifelodun area of kwara state close to OKE ODE. My family house is called
KAA ILE NLA cos we are very many and we have the largest family member in my village.
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by modestdude(m): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
classicuju: from Anambra, Amichi to be precise. Proudly Amichian
are you from Okpokoro or Obiagu?
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Tonetonz(f): 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
I am from Ile ife,Osun state,with ondo state' oba akoko,olumomi compound flowing in this veins too

1 Like

Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by 50samuel(m): 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
I am from orin-ekin
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by Domwiz4all(m): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
Ogori in Ogori/Magongo LGA of Kogi state
Re: Which Village Are You From? Represent Your Village Here by jhydayboy(m): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
osun=atakumosa east=ilaye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (48) (Reply)

Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease / Lilo Ewe Ati Egbo Fun Iwosan, Itusile Ati Aseyori / Intersting Facts About The Kalabari Ijaws Of Rivers State (PICTURES)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.