Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Please Help Me Suggest A Good Htc I Can Get Wit 30 -35 K I Dont Want Tecno Oooh - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Me Suggest A Good Htc I Can Get Wit 30 -35 K I Dont Want Tecno Oooh (1064 Views)

PIC: MTN Is At It Again Oooh / Guys Pls What Good Tecno Andriod Phone Can I Get Wit The Price Mentioned / Please Which Android Phone To Get Wit Just 15k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Suggest A Good Htc I Can Get Wit 30 -35 K I Dont Want Tecno Oooh by emekaanijah(m): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2013
please help me suggest a good htc android i can get wit 30 -35 k i dont want tecno oooh because all the tecno android ive used and tried to tweak have all gotten bricked more than 5million times but tank God for Cwm recovery
Re: Please Help Me Suggest A Good Htc I Can Get Wit 30 -35 K I Dont Want Tecno Oooh by folario: 8:48am On Nov 25, 2013
I have HTC desire HD. running android 4.2.2 with great apps and also bbm for N17k in lagos
Re: Please Help Me Suggest A Good Htc I Can Get Wit 30 -35 K I Dont Want Tecno Oooh by paulmarkino: 8:50am On Nov 25, 2013
mumu like you. Can you do simple calculator? You people always see tecno phones as below standard while u can't produce ordinary Tiger battery. ***mtcheeew**
Re: Please Help Me Suggest A Good Htc I Can Get Wit 30 -35 K I Dont Want Tecno Oooh by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 25, 2013
I don't know about the 30 to 35k, but my android phone is an HTC G2 or Desire Z, rooted. over clocked to 1.2ghz from 800mhz (it can get up to 2.0ghz but no need and it's currently running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean CM10 with 4.4 coming in the near future and I bought it for only N12500. You can check out the original specs on GSMArena and if you're interested ask me any questions I'll be happy to help.
Re: Please Help Me Suggest A Good Htc I Can Get Wit 30 -35 K I Dont Want Tecno Oooh by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 25, 2013
wallflower: I don't know about the 30 to 35k, but my android phone is an HTC G2 or Desire Z, rooted. over clocked to 1.2ghz from 800mhz (it can get up to 2.0ghz but no need and it's currently running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean CM10 with 4.4 coming in the near future and I bought it for only N12500. You can check out the original specs on GSMArena and if you're interested ask me any questions I'll be happy to help.
Bros, I know G2 is originally Android 2.4, atleast mine is. Did you do an upgrade? If you did, is there any side effect?
Re: Please Help Me Suggest A Good Htc I Can Get Wit 30 -35 K I Dont Want Tecno Oooh by Hayormeah(f): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2013
More lyk we are in d same shoes.Also want an android at dt price range.
Re: Please Help Me Suggest A Good Htc I Can Get Wit 30 -35 K I Dont Want Tecno Oooh by emekaanijah(m): 9:30am On Nov 25, 2013
folario: I have HTC desire HD. running android 4.2.2 with great apps and also bbm for N17k in lagos
where dyou stay. I stay at ejigbo
Re: Please Help Me Suggest A Good Htc I Can Get Wit 30 -35 K I Dont Want Tecno Oooh by emekaanijah(m): 9:32am On Nov 25, 2013
paulmarkino: mumu like you. Can you do simple calculator? You people always see tecno phones as below standard while u can't produce ordinary Tiger battery. ***mtcheeew**
u must be stupid ... if u dont want insults better run before I get ready for you ... animalistic bastard ... way dyou know about technology
Re: Please Help Me Suggest A Good Htc I Can Get Wit 30 -35 K I Dont Want Tecno Oooh by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 25, 2013
Reyginus: Bros, I know G2 is originally Android 2.4, atleast mine is. Did you do an upgrade? If you did, is there any side effect?

Yes I did, Rooted it and flashed an andromadus cm10 ROM into it, it already had an over clocked kernel and you have the ability to adjust the CPU clock speed through performance settings, the only side effect it caused was the ram taking a small hit, but its easily managed, with the increased clock speed everything is a breeze,

This link to the ROM if you want it: http://andromadus.flinny.org/
Re: Please Help Me Suggest A Good Htc I Can Get Wit 30 -35 K I Dont Want Tecno Oooh by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 25, 2013
Reyginus: Bros, I know G2 is originally Android 2.4, atleast mine is. Did you do an upgrade? If you did, is there any side effect?
Re: Please Help Me Suggest A Good Htc I Can Get Wit 30 -35 K I Dont Want Tecno Oooh by emekaanijah(m): 9:36am On Nov 25, 2013
wallflower:

Yes I did, Rooted it and flashed an andromadus cm10 ROM into it, it already had an over clocked kernel and you have the ability to adjust the CPU clock speed through performance settings, the only side effect it caused was the ram taking a small hit, but its easily managed, with the increased clock speed everything is a breeze,

I know about the g2 ... helped a friend root and upgrade it one certain time back in school .... I really dont want to experience flex ish cos I have a little nephew at home that I give my fone to ... he loves talking tom
Re: Please Help Me Suggest A Good Htc I Can Get Wit 30 -35 K I Dont Want Tecno Oooh by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 25, 2013
emekaanijah: I know about the g2 ... helped a friend root and upgrade it one certain time back in school .... I really dont want to experience flex ish cos I have a little nephew at home that I give my fone to ... he loves talking tom

OK, I've not had any flex issues but I guess it's possible especially with a little bro handling it.
Re: Please Help Me Suggest A Good Htc I Can Get Wit 30 -35 K I Dont Want Tecno Oooh by nani667: 10:07am On Nov 25, 2013
I have a HTC Amaze 4G Android device....the same specs with the Samsung Galaxy S2.... (4.3 inches, 8MP rear camera with 2MP front camera, Gorilla Glass, 1.5GHz Dual Core Processor, 1GB RAM, 16GB internal Memory with SD card slot expandable to up to 64GB...) comes with loads of apps and Games, and BBM installed... interested you can reach Me on 0809 271 3913, or mail sharingan_nani@yahoo.com.au
Re: Please Help Me Suggest A Good Htc I Can Get Wit 30 -35 K I Dont Want Tecno Oooh by Hayormeah(f): 10:57am On Nov 25, 2013
nani.666:
I have a HTC Amaze 4G Android device....the same specs with the Samsung Galaxy S2.... (4.3 inches, 8MP rear camera with 2MP front camera, Gorilla Glass, 1.5GHz Dual Core Processor, 1GB RAM, 16GB internal Memory with SD card slot expandable to up to 64GB...) comes with loads of apps and Games, and BBM installed... interested you can reach Me on 0809 271 3913, or mail sharingan_nani@yahoo.com.au

price?
Re: Please Help Me Suggest A Good Htc I Can Get Wit 30 -35 K I Dont Want Tecno Oooh by Sharon6(f): 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2013
I'm looking to buy the htc butterfly myself. The person I want to get it fron said 40K. I just love the specs 2GB ram, 5in, 8MP camrea nd all but I'll love to have opinion of the butterfly users b4 purchasing one.
Re: Please Help Me Suggest A Good Htc I Can Get Wit 30 -35 K I Dont Want Tecno Oooh by LordReed(m): 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
If you want a phone readily hackable why pick HTC? You be better off with a Nexus, Sony, Samsung or LG.
Re: Please Help Me Suggest A Good Htc I Can Get Wit 30 -35 K I Dont Want Tecno Oooh by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2013
wallflower:

Okay. Thank you.
Re: Please Help Me Suggest A Good Htc I Can Get Wit 30 -35 K I Dont Want Tecno Oooh by emekanairaland(m): 11:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
Samsung galaxy s3 I9300 version in abuja bb pin 7BB69E57 or whatsapp 08171744069
Re: Please Help Me Suggest A Good Htc I Can Get Wit 30 -35 K I Dont Want Tecno Oooh by Slowpois0n: 12:28am On Nov 26, 2013
.Sharon:
I'm looking to buy the htc butterfly myself. The person I want to get it fron said 40K. I just love the specs 2GB ram, 5in, 8MP camrea nd all but I'll love to have opinion of the butterfly users b4 purchasing one.
hi. im interested in the butterfly. pls link me up with the seller.
Re: Please Help Me Suggest A Good Htc I Can Get Wit 30 -35 K I Dont Want Tecno Oooh by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 26, 2013
I'll advice u stay away 4rm fairly used HTC devices.
Most of them are refurbished.
Re: Please Help Me Suggest A Good Htc I Can Get Wit 30 -35 K I Dont Want Tecno Oooh by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 26, 2013
paulmarkino: mumu like you. Can you do simple calculator? You people always see tecno phones as below standard while u can't produce ordinary Tiger battery. ***mtcheeew**
Must u resort @ abusing him?
Btw: He's not buying the fone free of charge.
Re: Please Help Me Suggest A Good Htc I Can Get Wit 30 -35 K I Dont Want Tecno Oooh by folario: 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
emekaanijah: where dyou stay. I stay at ejigbo

I stay at ijesha but always at work in Oyingbo which is were u can always meet me. if interested then call me so as to meet and give it to you.08998997796

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Asha 302 For Sale@9k5 / Iphone 7 Rumors: 2015 Release Date, Side Screen Display, No Home Button / I Bought A Used M7, But It Doesnt Rotate. Any Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.