Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Paypal Services - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Services (541 Views)

Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / SCAM ALERT- Hisenjos Paypal Services / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Services by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:43am On Nov 25, 2013
Please I need an individual or company that I use his account to pay for services online. I have an urgent payment to make.
pauloxti@yahoo.com
Re: Paypal Services by mj(m): 9:02am On Nov 25, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: Please I need an individual or company that I use his account to pay for services online. I have an urgent payment to make.
pauloxti@yahoo.com

Go to orderbay.com
Re: Paypal Services by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2013
mj:

Go to orderbay.com
I have been to the website the form I saw there is for purchase of goods. I only want to pay for services.
Re: Paypal Services by xtiano4(m): 8:08am On Nov 26, 2013
You can open one for yourself. Go to www.onlinecashgeneratingtips..com
Re: Paypal Services by solbash11(m): 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: Please I need an individual or company that I use his account to pay for services online. I have an urgent payment to make.
pauloxti@yahoo.com

I will buy/make payment for you with my PayPal account! I have sent you an email feel free to reply back to me with details of the services which you want to make payment for.
Re: Paypal Services by arbitrage: 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2013
How much are you paying and for what service(s)?
Re: Paypal Services by conimo(m): 12:32am On Dec 03, 2013
are you in need of PayPal funds or need to make PayPal payment in Nigeria? http://conimo.info/paypal.html

(1) (Reply)

Is This Jealousy?:zimbabwe Government Bans Nigerians From Trading / Free Help For Nairalander That Need Help From Fellow Nairalander / One In 11 Britons Has Less Than £10 A Month Disposable Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.