Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Wilshere: I Am Not Injured, It's Complete Nonsense And Someone Made It Up - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilshere: I Am Not Injured, It's Complete Nonsense And Someone Made It Up (463 Views)

Download Video: Jack Wilshere Vs Norwich. The Goal Everyone Is Talking About! / Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. / Jack Wilshere Vs Eden Hazard... Who Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wilshere: I Am Not Injured, It's Complete Nonsense And Someone Made It Up by greatdonmikell: 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
Some UK Newspapers and football sites yesternight reported that Jack Wilshere and Ashly Cole were injured and would struggle to make England's squad as the national team continue to prepare for next year's World Cup in Brasil but the Arsenal man 21, come out to dispel the report.
A PSB reader who was at London Colney this morning sent me these pictures and said Wilshere is 100% fit and in high spirit.

http://www.primesoccer..com/2013/11/wilshere-i-read-in-paper-this-week-that.html

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Star Cautioned Over Criminal Damage / Zlatan: I Don’t Need The Ballon D’or, I’m The Best / Ryan Giggs At 40: The Goals, The Statistics And The Durability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.