Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,712 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

Popular Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji’s College N*ked Photos Surface Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji’s College N*ked Photos Surface Online (10126 Views)

Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband / PHOTOS: Unclad Picture Of Nigerian BBA Representative Beverly Osu Surface Online / Pictures From Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji’s College N*ked Photos Surface Online by Mrswagg(m): 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
Its been along time since we saw her on the TV, but here is a photo taken of her and someone, i dont know who the other one is, but from the look of the picture. they were both young, meaning its not a recent picture i learnt this picture was snapped in her college days and now here it is click here to view photos http://www..com/2013/11/popular-nollywood-actress-uche-iwujis.html

Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji’s College N*ked Photos Surface Online by homesteady(m): 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
Kai! The picture is real oh! shocked shocked shocked Chai! The person that released the picture is wicked oh grin grin
Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji’s College N*ked Photos Surface Online by Danhumprey: 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
What is n.aked in that pix eh? You said "n.aked" but na only b.reasts you go show me. Where the punny? angry
Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji’s College N*ked Photos Surface Online by homesteady(m): 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
Danhumprey: What is n.aked in that pix eh? You said "n.aked" but na only b.reasts you go show me. Where the punny? angry
Pervert

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji’s College N*ked Photos Surface Online by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
ARRRRGGGGGGGHHHH!!!

I will kill this OP!

1 Like

Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji’s College N*ked Photos Surface Online by Danhumprey: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2013
homesteady:
Pervert
Shut up! angry tongue
Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji’s College N*ked Photos Surface Online by Danhumprey: 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2013
Austeenx: ARRRRGGGGGGGHHHH!!!

I will kill this OP!
Lol. cheesy
Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji’s College N*ked Photos Surface Online by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
B reast wey every body get na im una wan die put undecided
Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji’s College N*ked Photos Surface Online by Deschil: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
Why will you want to use the youthful indiscretions of a NOW happily married woman to embarrass her Are you female at all? If you are, SHAME ON YOU!
Mrswagg: Its been along time since we saw her on the TV, but here is a photo taken of her and someone, i dont know who the other one is, but from the look of the picture. they were both young, meaning its not a recent picture i learnt this picture was snapped in her college days and now here it is click here to view photos http://www..com/2013/11/popular-nollywood-actress-uche-iwujis.html
Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji’s College N*ked Photos Surface Online by Mcleo007(m): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2013
Nice titsso I must say.
Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji’s College N*ked Photos Surface Online by ChiSun27(m): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
All in d name of becoming a star..guess she will b cryn now...its a pity.
Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji’s College N*ked Photos Surface Online by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
Danhumprey: What is n.aked in that pix eh? You said "n.aked" but na only b.reasts you go show me. Where the punny? angry
Wait there make u dey find punny. Ode oshi
Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji’s College N*ked Photos Surface Online by Danhumprey: 6:17am On Nov 26, 2013
naijaborn001:
Wait there make u dey find punny. Ode oshi
So,you had to insult me in order to drive home your comment,right? Couldn't you have commented without insulting me? Where is your sense of humor? Didn't you see the sarcasm in my comment?

Anyway,thanks for the insult. I hope you're happy now? smiley
Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji’s College N*ked Photos Surface Online by Airforce1(m): 6:21am On Nov 26, 2013
Free For All tongue
Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji’s College N*ked Photos Surface Online by GeneralJ(m): 7:05am On Nov 26, 2013
Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji’s College N*ked Photos Surface Online by timbros(m): 8:59am On Nov 26, 2013
Whoever believes that picture is real needs his head checked.

Look very closely the top and bottom of the picture and see if they are the same.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuji’s College N*ked Photos Surface Online by SPACMAN1: 5:37am On Jan 03, 2016
smileySPACMAN1.LIVES IN THE OUTSKIRT OF PHC.47 SEEK A LADY OF MY AGE BRACKET FOR DISCREET AFFAIRS.CALL ME ON 08164186497

(1) (Reply)

"I Created Tik Tok For Jobless And Unstable People" - Tik Tok Founder / Toke Makinwa Poses Her Backside Without Underwear. Fans React / Femi Kuti: An Exclusive Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.