Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Yii Framework: The Framework Jumia And Kaymu Were Built On - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Yii Framework: The Framework Jumia And Kaymu Were Built On (5706 Views)

GENESIS FRAMEWORK+THEMES, WORDPRESS/WEB DEVELOPMENT VIDEO TRAINING & SOFTWARES / How Konga And Jumia Were Built / What Do You Know About Yii Framework (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yii Framework: The Framework Jumia And Kaymu Were Built On by donsheddy1(m): 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
This aforementioned websites have no other secret in their backend other than a powerful php script application framework called yii franework. Wanna know about this great Framework visit YII FRAMEWORK

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Yii Framework: The Framework Jumia And Kaymu Were Built On by Seun(m): 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
Hi. How do you know that Jumia & Kaymu were built on the Yii framework?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yii Framework: The Framework Jumia And Kaymu Were Built On by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
Seun: Hi. How do you know that Jumia & Kaymu were built on the Yii framework?

They were built on magento ecommerce.

1 Like

Re: Yii Framework: The Framework Jumia And Kaymu Were Built On by donsheddy1(m): 8:03am On Nov 27, 2013
Cos I have done my assignment. I even have the template which is deemed confidential by Ecart internet system in Nigeria. If u know how to run the Yii framework, you'll get what I meant. Visit builtwith.com/
Re: Yii Framework: The Framework Jumia And Kaymu Were Built On by mj(m): 9:51am On Nov 27, 2013
He is right.
Re: Yii Framework: The Framework Jumia And Kaymu Were Built On by bizfirst: 11:30am On Nov 27, 2013
donsheddy1: Cos I have done my assignment. I even have the template which is deemed confidential by Ecart internet system in Nigeria. If u know how to run the Yii framework, you'll get what I meant. Visit builtwith.com/

I love proof...I'll do my assignment too and verify. I can't be that difficult deciphering the script if one is serious.
Re: Yii Framework: The Framework Jumia And Kaymu Were Built On by donsheddy1(m): 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
Its a good thing to do your assignments, as I'm speaking right now I'm already using this amazing php app builder. But it is a little difficult to implement
Re: Yii Framework: The Framework Jumia And Kaymu Were Built On by richkids1(m): 10:17am On Dec 03, 2014
Wow! Nice research bro. smiley
Re: Yii Framework: The Framework Jumia And Kaymu Were Built On by donsheddy1(m): 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
@richkids that's it bro
Re: Yii Framework: The Framework Jumia And Kaymu Were Built On by gaetan: 9:42am On Feb 15, 2015
Hello dude,
looking for ecart template since without any success. can u help?
Re: Yii Framework: The Framework Jumia And Kaymu Were Built On by donsheddy1(m): 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
gaetan:
Hello dude,
looking for ecart template since without any success. can u help?
Please, eCart don't sell themes. They build themes for their clients. If what you're asking for is a template similar to jumia?

Then contact me on
08031975415(whatsapp)
BBPinsad2720AA04)

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Yii Framework: The Framework Jumia And Kaymu Were Built On by donsheddy1(m): 7:09pm On May 11, 2015
This websites are also added to the list lamudi.com.ng
Carmudi.com.ng

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Yii Framework: The Framework Jumia And Kaymu Were Built On by seunzone: 8:14am On Aug 09, 2015
l knew Jumia was built using Magento CMS
Re: Yii Framework: The Framework Jumia And Kaymu Were Built On by micodon(m): 9:20am On Aug 09, 2015
donsheddy1:
This aforementioned websites have no other secret in their backend other than a powerful php script application framework called yii franework. Wanna know about this great cms visit YII FRAMEWORK

I don't know about Jumia and kaymu, but I'm 100% sure that YII is a PHP FRAMEWORK and not a CMS. A FRAMEWORK IS NOT A CMS, dude.
Re: Yii Framework: The Framework Jumia And Kaymu Were Built On by donsheddy1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
micodon:

I don't know about Jumia and kaymu, but I'm 100% sure that YII is a PHP FRAMEWORK and not a CMS. A FRAMEWORK IS NOT A CMS, dude.
I corrected that my friend. It is a framework, so it was used to design the cms
Re: Yii Framework: The Framework Jumia And Kaymu Were Built On by sonray(m): 12:09am On Sep 18, 2016
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

9 Things You Thought Are True About Bloggers By SIR A-ONE / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Sharing Adsense With A Friend / 9 Common Problems Of A Wordpress Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.