Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Pls Guide Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Guide Me (498 Views)

Please Guide Me Towards Building A Site Similar To This / Can Some Guide Me On Each Step To Create An Amateur Online Magazine / Quickly Guide Me On Using Hyperlink On This Site! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Guide Me by sanny18(m): 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
I can create an home page with html and css..wat i want to create an about us page and contact us page
Re: Pls Guide Me by Afam4eva(m): 12:14am On Nov 26, 2013
Just the same way you created the hompage, do same for the about us page and name it accordingly. As for the contact page, you have to learn how to code forms with HTML and process them with PHP or any scripting language.
Re: Pls Guide Me by sanny18(m): 12:40am On Nov 26, 2013
Afam4eva: Just the same way you created the hompage, do same for the about us page and name it accordingly. As for the contact page, you have to learn how to code forms with HTML and process them with PHP or any scripting language.
tanx. have not gotten to that level.
I will just put d phone no and email.
Re: Pls Guide Me by sanny18(m): 12:49am On Nov 26, 2013
sanny18:
tanx. have not gotten to that level.
I will just put d phone no and email.
pls which is the best
javascript or php
Re: Pls Guide Me by Afam4eva(m): 1:02am On Nov 26, 2013
sanny18: pls which is the best
javascript or php
They're not competitive scripting languages but are complementary as they have different functions. It's like comparing Maggi with Onions.
Re: Pls Guide Me by sanny18(m): 1:14am On Nov 26, 2013
Afam4eva:
They're not competitive scripting languages but are complementary as they have different functions. It's like comparing Maggi with Onions.
then I have to learn it seperately.
tanx

(1) (Reply)

My Aitel Bis Subcription For My Ipad Is Still On And Rocking! / Happy New Year Script / What To Install To Click Your Adsense Whenever A Visitor Views It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.