Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Message For My Fellow Country Men And Women - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message For My Fellow Country Men And Women (951 Views)

7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls / Message To My Country Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message For My Fellow Country Men And Women by bolaino(m): 5:28am On Nov 26, 2013
My fellow Nigerians I greet you all in the name of the lord. It shall be well with us. But the lord has laid it in my heart to tell you all some things. And I hope as you hear these things you would change from your wicked ways.

"Woe unto them that draw iniquity them that draw iniquity with cords of vanity, and sin like it were a cart rope, (horse rein)

"Woe unto them that call evil good and good evil, that put darkness for light and light for darkness, that put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter"

"Woe unto them that are wise in their own counsel and wise in their own eyes, woe unto them that are prudent in their own sight"

"Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine and men of strength to mingle strong drink (your mates are serving God u dey club dey miss ace of spades with ciroc and hennesy)"

"Woe unto those who justify the wicked for reward and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him"

REPENT MY FELLOW NIGERIANS LET US TURN THE WRATH OF GOD AWAY FROM US

THERE IS HOPE.
The lord is calling out to everyone outthere, whether you're a foreigner or a citizen as long as you reside in Nigeria and you do your business here or even though you're a diasporan this messages are for all of us, and they should be taken seriously, if we do not want the wrath of God to visit us, look around and ask yourselves questions, the way the country is going, do you think that if we rely on our strength we can solve our problems on our own? This is the time to put on sack clothes and pray for God's forgiveness and mercy, this is the time for us to come out as a nation and seek the face of God. God is our only hope, if the lord does not guide and protect a country the leaders (watch men) will be leading in vain, we have to join faith with that of our leader (who is a very charismatic and humble servant of God) and ask God for divine direction and restoration,

Let us pray for forgiveness and mercy
Let us pray for unity and progress.
Let us pray for restoration,
Let us pray that God should touch the hearts of our leaders,
Let us pray for God to deliver our children from the chains of immorality.
Let us seek the face of the lord in all humility and watch him deliver us.

Nigeria is a blessed country, a wonderful nation, God's own nation, but we have strayed from God, but if we should beg God for forgiveness he has assured me that he would deliver us from the coming tribulations.

2 Likes

Re: Message For My Fellow Country Men And Women by bolaino(m): 5:58am On Nov 26, 2013
Thus saith the lord

"Hear ye, o heavens, and give ear o earth; for the lord hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children and they have rebelled against me"

"The cow knoweth his owner and the donkey his master's crib, but my people doth not know me, nor consider my ways"

"Ahhhhh sinful nation, a people filled with iniquity, a seed of evil doers, children that are corrupters, you have forsaken the lord THY GOD, you have provoked the holy one, the creator of the universe unto anger"

"Why would you be stricken any more? Why do you still revolt against me everyday? The whole head is sick and the whole heart faint"

"From the soul of your foot even unto the head, there is no soundness, only wounds and bruises. And putrefying sores, they have not been closed, neither boundup neither mollified with ointment"

"Your country is desolate, your cities are burning with the fires of corruption, strangers devour your land in your presence, and it is desolate as overthrown by strangers.

"To what purpose is the multitude of your hypocritical sacrifices unto me? I am full of the burnt offerings of rams and the fat of fed beasts, and I delight not in the blood of bullocks or lambs or of he goats (a message to Nigerian christians)"

"Bring no more vain and hypocritical praise and worship to me. They are iniquity unto me"

"And when ye spread forth your hands I will hide mine eyes from you: ye when ye make many prayers I will not hear, your hands are full of DOOLB"

"Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean, put away the evil of your doings from mine eyes. SEIZE TO DO EVIL"

"Learn to do well, seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow, comfort the motherless,"

KABAYA!!!
Come now, and let us reason together as brethren, though your sins be as as scarlet, I shall make them white as snow, though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool"

THUS SAITH THE LORD!!!
Re: Message For My Fellow Country Men And Women by bolaino(m): 6:14am On Nov 26, 2013
I was very happy when this particular message was revealed to me by the lord, the lord is great, I love you lord.

THIS IS FOR ALL THE ENEMIES OF
NIGERIA

"Associate yourself all ye people and ye shall be broken in pieces, and give ear, all ye far countries, gird yourself and you shall be broken in pieces, gird yourself and ye shall be broken in pieces"

"Take counsel together and it shall not come to nought. Speak the word and it shall not stand,

VERY IMPORTANT

"When the tell you about a confederacy, say ye not (yes we will be a part of the new world agenda, or the new hope for humanity)" but do not be afraid of the forces behind the UNITED NATIONS. Do not be afraid"

BUT
"Sanctiify the lord of hosts: let him be your FEAR and your DREAD"

THUS SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS.

Let him who has ears, hear.

KABAYA!!!
Re: Message For My Fellow Country Men And Women by DKJaleel: 6:14am On Nov 26, 2013
dont go and eat, u hear?..as if those in d developed world prayed to god before they got to where they are today..
Re: Message For My Fellow Country Men And Women by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 26, 2013
God still speaks King James?

grin

3 Likes

Re: Message For My Fellow Country Men And Women by Hackerjay(m): 6:28am On Nov 26, 2013
Re: Message For My Fellow Country Men And Women by UyiIredia(m): 6:50am On Nov 26, 2013
Hmmn ! This bolaino has really changed. I wonder if his conversion is not an elaborate April fool's joke of some sort.
Re: Message For My Fellow Country Men And Women by plaetton: 6:54am On Nov 26, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Hmmn ! This bolaino has really changed. I wonder if his conversion is not an elaborate April fool's joke of some sort.

I really think it is .
There is something fishy about his wild swing from an evolved atheist backwards to a primitive homo-religilous.
Re: Message For My Fellow Country Men And Women by bolaino(m): 7:09am On Nov 26, 2013
aManFromMars: God still speaks King James?

grin
muskeetoo my very good friend; God speaks to us through various mediums; and God speaks all languages; but the certified medium in which God expresses himself more is the HOLY BIBLE; don't worry bruv the fire of the holy ghost will soon get to you and other atheist on nairaland:
Re: Message For My Fellow Country Men And Women by bolaino(m): 7:12am On Nov 26, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Hmmn ! This bolaino has really changed. I wonder if his conversion is not an elaborate April fool's joke of some sort.
my good brother uyi do not fight God; allow him into your heart; you know that what i am saying is the gospel truth; there is nothing in the world:
Re: Message For My Fellow Country Men And Women by bolaino(m): 7:20am On Nov 26, 2013
plaetton:

I really think it is .
There is something fishy about his wild swing from an evolved atheist backwards to a primitive homo-religilous.
there is nothing fishy going on my good sire; i can assure you of that; the only thing happening is something metaphysical; something that you can not explain; it is only God who owns all the secrets of this life can explain; my good sire; stop trying to explain God: because you can not: no matter how hard you try: take apostle paul for example; he persecuted christians, but when he was faced with the power of God he humbled himself and begged for forgiveness
Re: Message For My Fellow Country Men And Women by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 26, 2013
bolaino: muskeetoo my very good friend; God speaks to us through various mediums; and God speaks all languages; but the certified medium in which God expresses himself more is the HOLY BIBLE; don't worry bruv the fire of the holy ghost will soon get to you and other atheist on nairaland:
Maybe the fire of the holy ghost will come upon me and I'll become pregnant like Mary... that might be the only way I'll understand this nonsense you now speak. How you go from being a skeptic to an Obadiah wannabe in less than a month beats me. Na God sha, abi. the unexplainable. grin

Like I said on your thread, when you open church, remember to send me small tithe money make I use manage. grin

1 Like

Re: Message For My Fellow Country Men And Women by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 26, 2013
plaetton:

I really think it is .
He was never an atheist, just a skeptic/agnostic. I think seeing reality was too much of a shock to him, and he just couldn't handle it. Throw in fear and a few Obadiah prophecies, and the subject begins to see patterns and correlations in world politics and the Bible.

Nigga's gone....

5 Likes

Re: Message For My Fellow Country Men And Women by MonsieurCoder: 7:36am On Nov 26, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Message For My Fellow Country Men And Women by texanomaly(f): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2013
aManFromMars: God still speaks King James?

grin
I speak/pray to Him in it. grin
Re: Message For My Fellow Country Men And Women by ManhunterTM(m): 8:39am On Nov 26, 2013
How are you coping Mr brainwashed the second?

1 Like

Re: Message For My Fellow Country Men And Women by plaetton: 8:44am On Nov 26, 2013
bolaino: there is nothing fishy going on my good sire; i can assure you of that; the only thing happening is something metaphysical; something that you can not explain; it is only God who owns all the secrets of this life can explain; my good sire; stop trying to explain God: because you can not: no matter how hard you try: take apostle paul for example; he persecuted christians, but when he was faced with the power of God he humbled himself and begged for forgiveness

Haven't you heard that the Apostle Paul simply had a temporal lobe epileptic seizure on his way to Damascus?
And by the way, as did Mohammed, As Martin Luther, As did John Smith of the Mormon sect, as did ms. White, founder of the Seventh Day Adventist Church.
In fact all of world's major religions seem to have been mysteriously founded by people suffering from a chronic brain malfunction.
What gives?

Did you fall and hit your head, perhaps slightly?
Re: Message For My Fellow Country Men And Women by plaetton: 8:45am On Nov 26, 2013
aManFromMars:
He was never an atheist, just a skeptic/agnostic. I think seeing reality was too much of a shock to him, and he just couldn't handle it. Throw in fear and a few Obadiah prophecies, and the subject begins to see patterns and correlations in world politics and the Bible.

Nigga's gone....

hhhmmm.
Sad.
Re: Message For My Fellow Country Men And Women by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 26, 2013
Does God realise we do not speak Shakespearean English anymore? How would he know since he's been hiding.

If the bible God were as clever as my Dog,he would text this message to all his creations phone numbers since Satan has already started making phone calls. Hasn't God heard about email address? We do not need messengers shouting in the wilderness anymore. OP take note; i would reject this primitive job if i were you.
Re: Message For My Fellow Country Men And Women by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2013
Do not be surprised this crap will reach front page.

1 Like

Re: Message For My Fellow Country Men And Women by jayriginal: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2013

Almost definitely is.

Open an account, pretend to be an "atheist". After a year or so, claim you are now renouncing atheism. Its quite easy (and can work both ways).

1 Like

Re: Message For My Fellow Country Men And Women by frank317: 9:51am On Nov 26, 2013
everyday wrath of God, Wrath of God!!! is this all christians know? you make me think like the nigerian and world situation is so perfect and people are taking it for granted... what wrath of God will came that man have not seen before? whats new? dont god have anything good to offer to mankind? if he has not seen that anything happening in this world is his fault then he must have a problem in remembering things.

by the way where is he self... what does he gain from hiding?
Re: Message For My Fellow Country Men And Women by ezme(m): 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
Bolaino, I'm really looking forward to seeing you in December. I hope your new beliefs would allow you share a beer with me?

1 Like

Re: Message For My Fellow Country Men And Women by bolaino(m): 12:23am On Nov 27, 2013
ezme: Bolaino, I'm really looking forward to seeing you in December. I hope your new beliefs would allow you share a beer with me?
my goodsire; i would be more than happy to buy you beer and BBQ fish; lol but you know i don't take alcohol; even when i used to smoke; we have alot to talk about brother; missing you mann; it is well with you:
Re: Message For My Fellow Country Men And Women by bolaino(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2013
frank3.16:
everyday wrath of God, Wrath of God!!! is this all christians know? you make me think like the nigerian and world situation is so perfect and people are taking it for granted... what wrath of God will came that man have not seen before? whats new? dont god have anything good to offer to mankind? if he has not seen that anything happening in this world is his fault then he must have a problem in remembering things.

by the way where is he self... what does he gain from hiding?
my good sire, I assue you nobody would want to witness the wrath of olodumare,
Re: Message For My Fellow Country Men And Women by bolaino(m): 11:23am On Dec 18, 2013
pls modeartors, i plead with you in the name of our creator, to pls allow this post to get to the front page. There is a great reform coming to this country. The lord has shown me in detail what will happen in this country, i do not have dates or time. But the lord is showing me things everyday, i plead with you my good moderators to pls put this at the front page. Nigerians need to see this message. Please i plead with you.
Re: Message For My Fellow Country Men And Women by bolaino(m): 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Why Did God Send So Many Prophets Dat Are Now Causing Confusion? / @JWs: Jesus Christ And Michael The Archangel According To The Bible (part 1) / Where Are The King David Of Our Time? (the Christian And Politics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.