Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria The Solution To The Problem We Are Passing Through - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria The Solution To The Problem We Are Passing Through (1282 Views)

Picture Of Train Passing Through A Rural Community In Nigeria / See What Nigerians Are Passing Through In Malaysia / Bonny Island, Nigeria-The true island of rivers state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria The Solution To The Problem We Are Passing Through by Landmark(m): 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2006
A lot of pple especially the youth believed that the only solution to their problem is to try at all cost to travel out of Nigeria, despite the assault at the embassies, some go thru the desert all in the name of trying to travel. Are you sure that is the solution
Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria The Solution To The Problem We Are Passing Through by nairamar(m): 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2006
It's not the solution but, it's an option and there are those who are prepared to take it. The good thing is that we always return and bring back wealth of experiences that help strengthen out knowledge.

We only have to look at the dynamic imports in technology and enterprise, Non- Resident Nigerians (NRN) also contribute a net inflow of capital to the Nigerian economy.
Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria The Solution To The Problem We Are Passing Through by LiquidMind(m): 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2006
Living in Nigeria is all-most close to living in hell. but without fire.
If you are wealthy or doing well in Ur business or have a good paying job
then there is no need to leave the country.

My advice is if you are young and don't have parents to assist you,
then you can do what ever it takes to leave the country by land. sea. or by air any means necessary to survive in a country like ours. you have to struggle .
We came to this world trough our mothers womb fighting and will continue to fight our way trough life.
it don't matter what people say and who don't like you,
Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria The Solution To The Problem We Are Passing Through by muyete(m): 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2006
[/quote]My advice is if you are young and don't have parents to assist you,
then you can do what ever it takes to leave the country by land. sea. or by air any means necessary to survive in a country like ours. you have to struggle .[quote]

Why should you subject yourself to these unsolicited danger. If you believe yourself and hard working, then you will make it in Nigeria. Ther are are people who are making it here in Naija and yours sholud not be different.
Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria The Solution To The Problem We Are Passing Through by Landmark(m): 8:06am On Jun 16, 2006
Well all your contributions were coming from different point of view, but i still believe it is not too good for me as a first class citizen of Nigeria to travel out of the country and become a slave in another man's land. Can you even imagine the level of humiliation of being used as slaves all in the name of looking for hard currency, where as there are better opportunities in Nigeria if only we are ready and willing to tap into all the resources that are made available by God.
Then let us all wait and put our skills, experience, strenght, together to develop our country instead of developing another man's country. I don't believe in running away from your problem when you will still go and come back and still meet it the way you left it.
Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria The Solution To The Problem We Are Passing Through by muyete(m): 2:59pm On Jun 16, 2006
You may be right Landmark and you sounded possitive about this. I guess level must have changed in recent times. You will be better of if you only tavel just for your vacation only.
Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria The Solution To The Problem We Are Passing Through by OldGlory1(m): 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2006
Landmark

Who is a slave? I thought Slavery ended about 200Yrs ago? You are a "First Class Citizen in Nigeria" and i am also a "First Class Citizen in the USA". I am not looking for "Hard Currency" I earn it. If people do not have the opportunity in their home countries, guess what! They will leave.

Ex-presidents,Nobel Laureates,Governors,Doctors,Nurses,Teachers,Surgeons, ETC all leave to go and find a better living, not for the Currency but rather for a better "Quality of Life".
Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria The Solution To The Problem We Are Passing Through by sage(m): 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2006
Yeah, i 100% agree with OldGlory

And i dont understand what many people mean by 3rd class citizens in the west. 90% of Nigerians are already 3rd class citizens in a third world country so,

And my guy, my own advice will be that if u have a very comfortable life in Naija stick with it as moving to a new country always comes with new and difficult challenges. People that leave their country with a double mind are always the ones that complain most. They miss this and that. Otherwise if life is bad and u think u are up to a new challenge then u can go 4 it.
Re: Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria The Solution To The Problem We Are Passing Through by LoverBwoy(m): 3:40am On Jun 20, 2006
I see you work for MTN no wonder

Do u mean Nigerian doctors, Nurses,Teachers and co are slaves in other peoples country?

Better opportunities in nigeria erm where?

(1) (Reply)

Confirmation Of Documents / 8 Benefits Of Taking Vacations / Abuja's City Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.