Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Angola Bans Islam, All Mosques To Be Destroyed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angola Bans Islam, All Mosques To Be Destroyed (459 Views)

All Mosques To Be Destroyed, Islam Banned - Angola / Egypt's President El-Sisi Closes 27000 Mosques To Fight Terrorism / Churches, Mosques To Report Their Financial Transactions From January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angola Bans Islam, All Mosques To Be Destroyed by Azunwena: 8:08am On Nov 26, 2013
AFRICANGLOBE – By popular demand, Angolan authorities have taken pre-emptive action and decided to ban the Muslim religion, which they consider a cult, NOT a religion. They see what Muslims are doing to non-Muslims, especially in Africa, and are taking steps to prevent the same from happening in Angola.

In early October 2013, the Muslims living in Luanda in the municipality of Viana Zango were shocked to see the minaret of their mosque dismantled into.. see more at http://cloudig..com/2013/11/angola-bans-islam-all-mosques-to-be.html
Re: Angola Bans Islam, All Mosques To Be Destroyed by DrSadikMagaji(m): 8:19am On Nov 26, 2013
I saw this and I thought it was a joke but.... cool
Re: Angola Bans Islam, All Mosques To Be Destroyed by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 26, 2013
Yeah, they have probably seen the agony of other countries plagued by islam... Doesn't make it right though, whatever happened to "freedom of religion"? Yeah well, dat has also been abused by Egyptians, iraqis, afghans and arabians who persecute christians and discriminate against any other religion... Its tit for tat, do me, I do you.. God no go vex.. But the muslims would not take it with a pinch of salt as christians would.. A protest may probably begin in saudi arabia and Nigerians would start killing themselves over something that does not concern them.... I smell trouble oh..

(1) (Reply)

The Innocent Christians; Three Grades Of Evidence. / Prophesying Money Out Of People’s Pocket? / Kidney Problem Rolled Away!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.