Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,754 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Beyonce Looks Slimmer And Preetier And More Natural Now Than Before - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Looks Slimmer And Preetier And More Natural Now Than Before (2319 Views)

Ini Edo And Her Slimmer Bod In Hot New Photos / Toyin Aimakhu Shows Off Slimmer Figure / Eniola Badmus And Her Nose Ring Step Out Looking Stylish And Slimmer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Looks Slimmer And Preetier And More Natural Now Than Before by ugwu: 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2006
beyonce is much more preetier now than before.see her latest pics
Re: Beyonce Looks Slimmer And Preetier And More Natural Now Than Before by bluenubian(f): 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2006
u shud have posted them urself,

yeah she did lose weight, she had to, for her role in the upcoming movie dream girls
Re: Beyonce Looks Slimmer And Preetier And More Natural Now Than Before by cutieexx(f): 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2006
is it? undecided, i thought she slimmed down 4 the film "Pink Panther".anyway she does look good. cheesy
Re: Beyonce Looks Slimmer And Preetier And More Natural Now Than Before by bluenubian(f): 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2006
nah she did slim a lil bit but it was for dream girls, cause she had to play diana ross, am glad she didnt get as skinny as her tho, cant wait for the movie, has a wonderful lineup of black stars including jamie fox, eddie murphy and danny glover.
Re: Beyonce Looks Slimmer And Preetier And More Natural Now Than Before by cutieexx(f): 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2006
u dont' say. all my favourite black stars in one film. very well, the very first day of its viewing in cinemas i'll be @ d nearest cinema close 2 me house with my popcorn and cola n i'll cracking up cos i know there would be a lot of jokes in there. wow,i can't wait. thanks dearry, wink 4 d info.
Re: Beyonce Looks Slimmer And Preetier And More Natural Now Than Before by SvS(f): 10:00am On Jun 17, 2006
ya she does look thin

Re: Beyonce Looks Slimmer And Preetier And More Natural Now Than Before by SvS(f): 10:01am On Jun 17, 2006
ya

Re: Beyonce Looks Slimmer And Preetier And More Natural Now Than Before by desiree(f): 11:55am On Jun 17, 2006
I read that she is scared of losing her booty and is planning to pile the weight back on now that the movie has been shot. i do prefer her this way though wink
Re: Beyonce Looks Slimmer And Preetier And More Natural Now Than Before by SvS(f): 11:56am On Jun 17, 2006
ya i think she does look mor ebeautiful this way
Re: Beyonce Looks Slimmer And Preetier And More Natural Now Than Before by Mystique(f): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2006
Definately, more beautiful, Remember, Slim is the way to go, wink
Re: Beyonce Looks Slimmer And Preetier And More Natural Now Than Before by SvS(f): 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2006
not alwayz tho
Re: Beyonce Looks Slimmer And Preetier And More Natural Now Than Before by janetgurl: 3:28am On Aug 02, 2006
[yea maybe
Re: Beyonce Looks Slimmer And Preetier And More Natural Now Than Before by luvu567(f): 3:31am On Aug 02, 2006
Her body might look better but her face sure doesnt.

i have nothing against beyonce. i love her just saying my opinion dont get all jumpy on me
Re: Beyonce Looks Slimmer And Preetier And More Natural Now Than Before by Mystique(f): 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2006
Lol, Wats up wit the beef wit Rihanna, i must admit i'm glad someone's finally giving her a run for her money grin grin
Re: Beyonce Looks Slimmer And Preetier And More Natural Now Than Before by BigBaller(m): 12:48am On Sep 08, 2006
Beyonce is hotter than before and with her weight gone she's banging. cool
Re: Beyonce Looks Slimmer And Preetier And More Natural Now Than Before by eslynera(f): 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2007
whatever. grin

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Photo In His Teenage Days / Omotola, Majid And Genevieve Have Dinner Together / Photos: Actress Oge Okoye Goes Blonde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.