Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan. (781 Views)

Housemaid Bites Mother of 3 To Death / Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him / Man Bites Snake To Death In Revenge For Biting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan. by Myque1(m): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2013
A middle aged woman, identified as Kemi on Sunday evening bit off the manhood of her neighbour around Inalende area of Ibadan.

Kemi was said to have resorted to biting, according to an eyewitness, after she was thoroughly beaten by the man, identified simply as Rasheed.

It was gathered that issues on how to settle a misunderstanding between Rasheed’s wife and another neighbour degenerated into a violent fight.

It was during the fight that Kemi angrily tore her victim’s (Rasheed) dress, held his manhood and bit it off.

Aside from the manhood which was bitten off, she also inflicted a big sore on the man’s abdomen.

Rasheed was later rescued and rushed to a nearby hospital in the area for medical attention while Kemi was handed over to the police.

While speaking with Daily Sun Kemi said: “He reported me and my friend to my friend’s mother in-law after she arrived at our house and thereafter started to beat me and when nobody rescued me from him, I bit him but I do not know it was his penis.”

The mother of two further said they had not been on speaking terms since she relocated to the area in June and Rasheed’s wife had not been greeting her and her friend.

“My friend, Adijat, has not been greeting and talking with Rasheed’s wife, I know that was why he decided to engage me in a fight,” she said.

Police sources said Kemi would be charged to court soon.

Source? http://sunnewsonline.com/new/national/woman-bites-mans-manhood-ibadan/
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan. by dj187: 8:57am On Nov 26, 2013
Chai, she has succeeded in taking away the man from the hood, now Rasheed is neither a man or a woman, he is just in the hood grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan. by Myque1(m): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2013
dj187: Chai, she has succeeded in taking away the man from the hood, now Rasheed is neither a man or a woman, he is just in the hood grin grin grin
Lmao! Despite the grievousness of this misfortune, this just made me laugh. I still pity the unfortunate "man" though.
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan. by Chazzyboy: 9:06am On Nov 26, 2013
Now she is satisfied
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan. by jeffizy(m): 9:13am On Nov 26, 2013
LOL!!
I guess Rasheed was impotent even before the fight.
Guys know how sensitive and hyper that part of the body reacts to a little tap, not to talk of grabbing and bitting.
R.I.P kerewa stick

[
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan. by Myque1(m): 9:16am On Nov 26, 2013
jeffizy: LOL!!
I guess Rasheed was impotent even before the fight.
Guys know how sensitive and hyper that part of the body reacts to a little tap, not to talk of grabbing and bitting.
R.I.P kerewa stick

[
Chazzyboy: Now she is satisfied
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan. by Gosj01(m): 9:17am On Nov 26, 2013
**following**
Re: Woman Bites Off Man’s Manhood In Ibadan. by Adeoba10(m): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2013
Rasheed tot dat woman wanna gv her BJ nt knwing dat she wanna turn it to lollipop.

(1) (Reply)

[shocking]man To Sell Engagement Ring Worn By "Satan Herself / Father Inlaw Issued Dis. Application Form To Marry My daughter. / Beautiful Pictures Of World Trade Centre Abuja. (still Under Construction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.