Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Tonto Dikeh Diss Linda Ikeji -"why Embarrass Yourself? You Are Dying Slowly" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Diss Linda Ikeji -"why Embarrass Yourself? You Are Dying Slowly" (3338 Views)

Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! / Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) / Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Diss Linda Ikeji -"why Embarrass Yourself? You Are Dying Slowly" by AllRoundGist: 9:50am On Nov 26, 2013
I guess these two will always be like this. Yesterday, Linda Ikeji posted something about Tonto Dikeh sending a shoutout to her haters. The news didn't go well with Tonto because not only was the news fake, the account was as fake as the news. This morning, Tonto took to twitter to give many seats to Linda to sit down. lol! Linda of all people should have known that wasn't Tonto Dikeh's real account....anyway, she has deleted the post from her blog.

That being said, Tonto woke up this morning with the sole intention of making today miserable for Linda.
She tweeted:
"Wen ll u grownup n learn?? Wen really wld u eva b happy enough 2ignore d hate u feel inside?U re sufferin n I feel Bad 4u but am Prayin 4U
U choose not to write abt ma success,fuckin big deal but u Reduce n embarrazz ursef by pickin Fake new from fake Account,U re dyin slowly
Itz painful coz I c d amount of effort u putting into diz but all Am akin u Iz Aint u seeing d Way All d bulletz fall down Y FOOL U,Bye*
I ve gone beyond hating,Now Am praying for U** #POKO"

Tonto, I can imagine how you feel but don't forget she didn't hate on you when you were depressed and attempted suicide. She may be a pin in the ass but deep down, she is a nice girl.

http://www.allaroundgist.com/2013/11/why-embarrass-yourself-by-picking-fake.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh Diss Linda Ikeji -"why Embarrass Yourself? You Are Dying Slowly" by homesteady(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2013
This tonto girl is very silly and fool1sh!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Diss Linda Ikeji -"why Embarrass Yourself? You Are Dying Slowly" by Danhumprey: 10:31am On Nov 26, 2013
Girls beefing each other? Interesting. cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Diss Linda Ikeji -"why Embarrass Yourself? You Are Dying Slowly" by tayork(m): 10:43am On Nov 26, 2013
She is always d one, is she d only female celebrity in nigeria, na wa o
Re: Tonto Dikeh Diss Linda Ikeji -"why Embarrass Yourself? You Are Dying Slowly" by Airforce1(m): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2013
I support u on dis one @tontolet.

Madt love. kiss

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Diss Linda Ikeji -"why Embarrass Yourself? You Are Dying Slowly" by Kingblingz(m): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2013
Evidence of stupidity n immaturity..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Diss Linda Ikeji -"why Embarrass Yourself? You Are Dying Slowly" by mirandaalex(f): 11:24am On Nov 26, 2013
Tonto has gt ma full bak up on ds one...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Diss Linda Ikeji -"why Embarrass Yourself? You Are Dying Slowly" by onyekachee(f): 11:25am On Nov 26, 2013
where did she call linda ikeji's name

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Diss Linda Ikeji -"why Embarrass Yourself? You Are Dying Slowly" by Dannylux: 11:42am On Nov 26, 2013
But does Linda give a ffuck? NO!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Diss Linda Ikeji -"why Embarrass Yourself? You Are Dying Slowly" by homesteady(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2013
onye-ka-chee:
where did she call linda ikeji's name
Even if her name was not mentioned, she was still referring to her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Diss Linda Ikeji -"why Embarrass Yourself? You Are Dying Slowly" by Hackerjay(m): 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
Re: Tonto Dikeh Diss Linda Ikeji -"why Embarrass Yourself? You Are Dying Slowly" by Peterwizzy: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
water eba lass ment whole God..

some one should read those tweets and interpret for me o na movie star dey write like that?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Diss Linda Ikeji -"why Embarrass Yourself? You Are Dying Slowly" by Chimerase(m): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
HOE-KAY
Re: Tonto Dikeh Diss Linda Ikeji -"why Embarrass Yourself? You Are Dying Slowly" by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
WTF is poko..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Diss Linda Ikeji -"why Embarrass Yourself? You Are Dying Slowly" by Danielle22(f): 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
Dis girl is nt cerus oooo........madam poko
Re: Tonto Dikeh Diss Linda Ikeji -"why Embarrass Yourself? You Are Dying Slowly" by Akosbaba(m): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
And this smoker is back in the news again
Re: Tonto Dikeh Diss Linda Ikeji -"why Embarrass Yourself? You Are Dying Slowly" by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
I don't care!
I love it!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Diss Linda Ikeji -"why Embarrass Yourself? You Are Dying Slowly" by ichommy(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
homesteady: This tonto girl is very silly and fool1sh!

*give Homesteady a knock on his Coconut head* don't abuse my Sister.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Diss Linda Ikeji -"why Embarrass Yourself? You Are Dying Slowly" by homesteady(m): 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
ichommy:

*give Homesteady a knock on his Coconut head* don't abuse my Sister.
Sorry! embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Diss Linda Ikeji -"why Embarrass Yourself? You Are Dying Slowly" by ng4u(f): 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
Like tonto dikeh bt her character is nw smtin else
Re: Tonto Dikeh Diss Linda Ikeji -"why Embarrass Yourself? You Are Dying Slowly" by RedCard1(m): 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
Linda Ikeji should take it easy on her desperation to get thousands of comments from the hired hands on her blog. See how small Tonto is abusing her at all times. One thing Linda doesn't get is that she's way richer than @least 70% of these quater-baked celebs. Yes you heard me right, Linda is richer than 70% of them. I envy her fame and fortune but her style of blogging is zero and truthfully, her blog is wack looking. Linda needs to get a blogging make-over. As for Tonto, when last did you get a news about Nicki Minaj fighting Paris Hilton over a blog post? Grow up girl. Stop acting childish and insecured. Have you ever heard of Genevieve Nnaji (the real star) or even 2 Face fighting a blogger? You are so classless likewise Linda so get a life and quit the attention seeking thingy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Diss Linda Ikeji -"why Embarrass Yourself? You Are Dying Slowly" by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2013
Nice1 0p, but kindly edit you(r) topic
Re: Tonto Dikeh Diss Linda Ikeji -"why Embarrass Yourself? You Are Dying Slowly" by onyekachee(f): 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
homesteady:
Even if her name was not mentioned, she was still referring to her
so because she decided to blab and throw an open diss in public,it now means she was referring to linda?well she is confused and scared to mention names,makes me believe she is having issues with her own self
Re: Tonto Dikeh Diss Linda Ikeji -"why Embarrass Yourself? You Are Dying Slowly" by AllRoundGist: 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
appelmoieddy: Nice1 0p, but kindly edit you(r) topic
thnks boo

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Diss Linda Ikeji -"why Embarrass Yourself? You Are Dying Slowly" by homesteady(m): 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
onye-ka-chee:
so because she decided to blab and throw an open diss in public,it now means she was referring to linda?well she is confused and scared to mention names,makes me believe she is having issues with her own self

Read what the OP wrote! Its so obvious that she's referring to linda!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Checkout Beyoncé Knowles Without Makeup -she Looks Pretty You Know! / Scientists Predict The Earth Will Be Entirely Covered With Water By 2058 / Ex Beauty Queen 9 Years After Reign!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.