Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho (26936 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Kelechi Iheanacho In Manchester / Arsenal To Sign Kelechi Nwakali And Chukwueze Samuel / Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by gratiaeo(m): 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
Nigerian wonderkid Kelechi Iheanacho will sign a deal with Manchester City, according to the player's father. Iheanacho was named the best player at November's Under-17s World Cup after scoring six goals, including one in the final, as his country triumphed in the United Arab Emirates. MAN CITY LATEST 9/1Manchester City are 9/1 with PaddyPower to beat Viktoria Plzen 4-0 He has since been linked in his homeland with moves to Porto and Chelsea but his father, James, claims that the Etihad Stadium will be his next destination. "As I am talking to you, I have chosen in my mind that Kelechi is going to Manchester United," he told SuperSport's 'Monday Night Football', before appearing to correct himself by saying: "I have told you that he is going to Manchester City." Iheanacho senior later confirmed to MTNFootball.com that the player's family made a joint decision on where he would go in a meeting on Monday night. "We prayed [on Monday] and, after due consultations with family members, we came up with Manchester City, believing he has a future there," he explained. "That is where he will be uplifted." The young striker had been declared missing by his father on Friday after he had left his home in Owerri without alerting his family but returned early on Monday morning before a decision on his future was made. James has been integral in his son's fledgling career, with rumours that he had valued the starlet at €1 million (£840,000), though he denied those claims, declaring: "No, those people are my enemies. I never said that."
http://m.goal.com/x/en-gb/news/4433978

1 Like

Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by Ugom38(f): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
so he is now back from hiding?thank GOd but he should focus more on perfecting his skill .
1. i would have loved him beta in MAN U
2. the popsy is greedy
UP MAN U!!
i luv you iheanacho

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by Danhumprey: 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
Wish him well in whatever club he chose to play in. But I don't trust Manchester City nor Chelsea.
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by ammyluv2002(f): 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
Please, don't go to Manchester City my wonder boy, they will ruin your career. They have like 1001 good players, you need a club that can depend on you, a club that will feature you as their 1st 11 not any of the top clubs biko. You don't need to warm the bench or join the queue of waiting for a player to fall sick or something. All the best sha!

21 Likes

Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
I wish my club "Manchester United" will sign who I consider the most complete footballer in that team

Jersey Number 14 Chidiebere Nwakali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
I wish my club "Manchester United" will sign who I consider the most complete footballer in that team

Jersey Number 14 Chidiebere Nwakali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The boy's football brain is light years above his age!!!

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by Chanchit: 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2013
This greedy man will ruin his son's career because of some fast £. The boys should jst move to Fc Porto jejely. Man city wnt break a sweat spending £5m on d young lad, dt does nt mean they would play him in their first team. One more thing, the man should jst leave God out of his greedy money hunt.

20 Likes

Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by donbuchi1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
Manchester City?

1 Like

Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by agrovick(m): 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
This is a tragedy, dude's career is over already

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by astronautog(m): 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
Small boy.....na ritual em do o
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by AMAKAVIOLA: 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
follow ur hrt boy not ur father
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2013
wat d Bleep!!!!!!! MAN CITY?? leme ask a ? !!! wus e gona bench dia ni?? na Aguero or silva!!!!! Dude ur runied
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by Ajibel(m): 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
That was just ACCORDING TO HIS FATHER... lemme hear from Iheanacho and Man Shitty first sad which kain father be dis? angry

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by helphelp: 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
In no time, the poor boy name go fade off because ManCITY will loan his yeye arse off to a division 3 club...

1 Like

Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by imperiouxx(m): 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
gratiaeo: Nigerian wonderkid Kelechi Iheanacho will sign a deal with Manchester City, according to the player's father. Iheanacho was named the best player at November's Under-17s World Cup after scoring six goals, including one in the final, as his country triumphed in the United Arab Emirates. MAN CITY LATEST 9/1Manchester City are 9/1 with PaddyPower to beat Viktoria Plzen 4-0 He has since been linked in his homeland with moves to Porto and Chelsea but his father, James, claims that the Etihad Stadium will be his next destination. "As I am talking to you, I have chosen in my mind that Kelechi is going to Manchester United," he told SuperSport's 'Monday Night Football', before appearing to correct himself by saying: "I have told you that he is going to Manchester City." Iheanacho senior later confirmed to MTNFootball.com that the player's family made a joint decision on where he would go in a meeting on Monday night. "We prayed [on Monday] and, after due consultations with family members, we came up with Manchester City, believing he has a future there," he explained. "That is where he will be uplifted." The young striker had been declared missing by his father on Friday after he had left his home in Owerri without alerting his family but returned early on Monday morning before a decision on his future was made. James has been integral in his son's fledgling career, with rumours that he had valued the starlet at €1 million (£840,000), though he denied those claims, declaring: "No, those people are my enemies. I never said that."
http://m.goal.com/x/en-gb/news/4433978

If a father can be so money freak like this, publicly showing his over-crave for money. I wonder how much he has placed on his daughter as dowry if he has one.

He doesn't even care if it's ManUTD or ManCity......... All he cares for is Man+Euros.... Na wa ooo

His kids become his oil wells........ Dig on Chevron papa! Na you formed them.

Well, let's see how the story goes.

9 Likes

Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by abhosts(m): 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
MC is not an ideal club for youngsters. He should have gone to Arsenal.

10 Likes

Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by ebamma(m): 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
i see
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by Twhizzy93(m): 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
i hate that
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by Okijajuju1(m): 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
Wow Great News...

However, I would have rather he went to Manchester United or Arsenal.. (and no I'm not a fan of either clubs), just that they seem to be player growth friendlier than these big money spender clubs like Man City and Chelsea.

Please Nairalanders, help the Needy in our society today.. Some of these Kids may just grow up to be the next Kelechi Iheanacho.. But until then, lets give them a reason to keep hope alive. Lets atleast give them a special treat this Christmas. Your 1 penny and that of others put together can make a big difference in the life of a kid somewhere..

To make a difference in the life of an Orphan this Christmas, click here 2nd edition Nairaland Annual Charity flight 2013

God bless you as you give to the poor..

5 Likes

Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
imperiouxx: .
Busted

1 Like

Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by jumzzy448: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
ammyluv2002: Please, don't go to Manchester City my wonder boy, they will ruin your career. They have like 1001 good players, you need a club that can depend on you, a club that will feature you as their 1st 11 not any of the top clubs biko. You don't need to warm the bench or join the queue of waiting for a player to fall sick or something. All the best sha!
You are so right. That's the mistake most of these players make. Instead of them to start from a smaller club where they'll be known as number one, they'll rather choose a big club where they'll be benched till they are finally given out on loan or even sold out.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by nijanigga: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
Wrong move, Man city have no history of grooming young talents, they spent too much money buying the "big guys" so there is pressure to win laurels, no coach will give any rookie chance to play competitive matches. Even Arsenal that are known for grooming young talents, today only have Gnabry as the only academy playing breaking into their first team. I would rather go to FC Porto than Man city. But hey, the father want quick bucks, Nigerian mentality, quick bucks, fast money. The man might be eyeing some big house or big party or new car.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by Aderemi275(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
20th to "DO THE NEEDFUL"
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by class0247: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
Is he not too young to play for man city
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by tobechi74: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
On a quest to destroy his carreear

1 Like

Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by imperiouxx(m): 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
Phder: Busted

grin I was thinking of what to say because I was short of words.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by mikael78: 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
ok.
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by gidzbobby: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
In this situation, I was expecting Arsene Wenger to act fast, mancity Pls who does he wanto bench ? Is it Hart or Aguero/dasilva/negredo/yaya Am really thinking. Cus those guys have both 1st and 2nd team complete
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by andyanders: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
ammyluv2002: Please, don't go to Manchester City my wonder boy, they will ruin your career. They have like 1001 good players, you need a club that can depend on you, a club that will feature you as their 1st 11 not any of the top clubs biko. You don't need to warm the bench or join the queue of waiting for a player to fall sick or something. All the best sha!
Well spoken. He should have gone to Porto where he will be getting playing time and be able to build up himself and hit the big market
Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by julioralph(m): 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
The boy go warm bench during winter, and den dust the bench during summer.

13 Likes

Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by Caleboha(m): 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Greedy, myopic, inconsiderate, autocratic African Father. Snatched the opportunity to make a crucial decision for your son and unfortunately what he desires doesn't matter Mr Iheanacho Senior do you really think you know football better than your son because you're older? Or you're just being a worthless, backward fool? angry

5 Likes

Re: Manchester City To Sign Kelechi Iheanacho by meforyou1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
the best club for kelechi at the moment is arsenal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win / Fenway Sports Group Puts Liverpool FC Up For Sale After 12 Years Of Ownership / "Jose Mourinho Made El-clasico Atmosphere Unbearable" - Andres Iniesta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.