Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Another Nigerian, Making Us Proud! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Another Nigerian, Making Us Proud! (1062 Views)

I Am Proud To Show My Skill Has A Professional Graphic Designs / I Am Proud To Show My Skill Has A Professional Graphic Designs / Are You Proud Of Your State? Prove It By Making A Design For It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Nigerian, Making Us Proud! by katakara: 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
In this era where Nigerians just can't stop gaining Notoriety for the Country in almost every part of the world. I marvel and get so inspired when I come across some patrotic ones who has chosen to tread the wonderful path of bringing glory back to the name of the Nation by doing diligent chores and exhibiting great God given talents to send a message across the world that not all Nigerians are actually Lazy Conmen with the "get rich quick syndrome". Out of this few, Mr Ade Adesina stands out like a shinning star in the Galaxy. I was present at one of numerous Art exhibiton in the United Kingdom which showcased the young man's artwork and I was once again proud to be a Nigerian after seeing the work of this young man who grew up in Ibadan and migrated to the United kingdom in the early 2000. He is doing an exceptional fine work of Arts in Scotland and has won himself several accolades and awards. U can visit his facebook page
facebook.com/art.adesina to checkout his profile, see his numerous works and encourage him by liking his page because we obviously need more people like this to send a message not only to other people of the world but to our own upcoming youths that hardwork pays and anybody can get anywhere through hardwork.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Dowload Fonts? / My Graphics Works (2014)- Hilarymedia / Portrait Painting Portfolio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.