Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,649 members, 7,955,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

Who Needs Deliverance? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Needs Deliverance? (1323 Views)

SERMON Jotters:candidates Of Deep Deliverance. PMCH-APRIL,2015-D.K Olukoya / Church Confirms Jim Iyke’s Deliverance From Evil Spirits / Who Needs Deliverance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Needs Deliverance? by kpakpandoN(m): 7:24am On Nov 27, 2013
Deliverance is being rescued in a battle from d one who is stronger than us. Job 5:19 says,"He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee". When u are faced with a battle in which u cannot match d strength of ur enemy, then u need deliverance. When Jacob heard that his elder brother Esau was coming to meet him with 400 men in Genesis 32, he made time to tarry on God for deliverance. He knew he was between life and death. He feared that at last, nemesis was catching up with him. He prayed and what could have become a blood bath became a peaceful family meeting. Are u facing great danger or even d retribution for ur past evil deeds? Call for God's intervention of mercy and deliverance today. In addition, d one who sees trouble ahead and knows d enemy is already advancing towards him but lacks d weapons for war, needs deliverance. The children of Israel faced such scenario and God had to come down to deliver them (Exodus 3:7-cool. Until u get to a land flowing with milk and honey, u need deliverance. Why? Poverty is a demon. If u have to bother your head so much before accessing what to glorify God with, u need deliverance. I once asked a pastor what was happening in d church he started five years ago. He told me God is helping them and that they were about 50. I told him he needs deliverance. He said he thought I had said pastors do not need deliverance. So I replied that I had said that I do not believe pastors can be demon possessed. If u have been working for 20 years and cannot afford to buy a piece of land, u need deliverance. If ur labour is wasted and there is nothing to show for it like d Israelites in Egypt, u need deliverance. If ur father is d owner of Heaven and earth and u beg before u eat, struggle to pay house rent, children's school fees etc. Something is wrong somewhere. God did not create you to die in poverty! Ask for His deliverance today. You shall receive what is rightfully yours. Written by Pastor E.A Adeboye.

(1) (Reply)

You Negroes, This Is Why You Don't Know You Are The True Israelites / One Of The World's Oldest Quran Manuscripts Found In UK / A Supernatural Being Seeking To Marry A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.