Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,000 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Nigeria’s Top Ten Most Overexposed And Controversial Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria’s Top Ten Most Overexposed And Controversial Celebrities (2108 Views)

Victoria Kimani Shows Ass In Racy And Controversial New Single Cover (photo) / 5 Weird And Controversial Nigerian Celebrities (photos) / Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Musicians And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria’s Top Ten Most Overexposed And Controversial Celebrities by aaron6190: 9:57am On Nov 27, 2013
1.Tonto dike:
Tonto Dikeh understands that Nigerian bloggers want
news as they are unable to create for themselves, so
she gives it to them. She always wants to be in the
news. Tonto wants to be seen on TV. She wants to be
heard on radio, so she ventured into singing. She
wants to be seen on Twitter so she starts Twitter
wars and goes controversial. She likes the media
attention. She’s making money from it. This is one
celeb that overexposure works for and she knows how
to handle it
2. Mercy Aigbe
On Nairaland, on the web, Mercy Aigbe pictures as
much as the Google Search results for “Make Money
Online”. The funny thing about Mercy Aigbe is that
she can take hundred pictures of the same cloth at
the same time on the same spot. Then came the issue
of husband beating and the denials and video
responses and press releases and ENOUGH of Mercy
Aigbe already.
3.cossy orjigafor:
Her boobs alone are alone to chase gobe for a state,she's always the topic of bloggers and she's always trending on twitter
4. Dencia:
Who is Dencia? I dunno. A musician who’s in love with
her own looks. She loves to pose. She loves wild
dresses. She loves to wow. I see pictures of her all
over the internet. I think her face is more popular
than her voice.
5.Toke Makinwa
Toke Makinwa, a lady fair and fine. Toke is always on
the news. On the red carpets. On her vlog which is
becoming more widely accepted. On-air. Toke is
practically in your ears, in your face… in your mouth. I believe she enjoys the media attention.
6. Annie Idibia
Annie has always been on the eye of bloggers, but
ever since her traditional marriage to Tuface Idibia,
she’s been kept even under more scrutiny by the
press
7.Halima abubakar:
from rumors of her being lesbain to her hubby giving her this and that.
8. Davido:
Davido is always hitting the headlines. Either for a
questionable pose with a fan in nocturnal
circumstances or something else. When he parted
ways with his manager, he was the topic for a while.
Twitter dissing, singing or photography, Davido should calm down
9:Tee Billz:
Formerly fairly known as the Tiwa Savage’s manager,
the tall dark dude has become more exposed than he
should ever since he proposed to the “Love me Love
me” crooner. Tee Billz has also posted pictures of
himself using the toilet in Burj Al Arab in a gesture
that signifies he’s realy seeking public attention
10:Jim Iyke: popularly known as the bad boy of nollywood,from his reality show to his ex jamaica girlfriend,jumping from one place to another and the best of all his relationship with Ghanian beauty goddess Ndia Buari

Re: Nigeria’s Top Ten Most Overexposed And Controversial Celebrities by homesteady(m): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2013
Beverly unko?
Re: Nigeria’s Top Ten Most Overexposed And Controversial Celebrities by Danhumprey: 10:07am On Nov 27, 2013
What about Rukky Sanda? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria’s Top Ten Most Overexposed And Controversial Celebrities by Vivly(f): 10:07am On Nov 27, 2013
How did Toke Makinwa become a celebrity? I started seeing her recently on redcarpets, owambes, and the likes.
Re: Nigeria’s Top Ten Most Overexposed And Controversial Celebrities by homesteady(m): 10:16am On Nov 27, 2013
Vivly: How did Toke Makinwa become a celebrity? I started seeing her recently on redcarpets, owambes, and the likes.
She forced herself to be one
Re: Nigeria’s Top Ten Most Overexposed And Controversial Celebrities by Vivly(f): 10:18am On Nov 27, 2013
homesteady:
How? By showing up at events?
Re: Nigeria’s Top Ten Most Overexposed And Controversial Celebrities by Danhumprey: 10:18am On Nov 27, 2013
homesteady:
Please,how can I force myself to be a celebrity?

Please advise. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigeria’s Top Ten Most Overexposed And Controversial Celebrities by Dannylux: 10:19am On Nov 27, 2013
Vivly: How did Toke Makinwa become a celebrity? I started seeing her recently on redcarpets, owambes, and the likes.

I tire for that girl grin
Re: Nigeria’s Top Ten Most Overexposed And Controversial Celebrities by Rednaxelot: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2013
What about Commandant Obafaiye Shem (Oga at the top)?

He is a celeb now!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Top Ten Most Overexposed And Controversial Celebrities by nedu2000(m): 10:47am On Nov 27, 2013
Rednaxelot: What about Commandant Obafaiye Shem (Oga at the top)?

He is a celeb now!
God bless u broda,'celebrity of d year' by a mile
Re: Nigeria’s Top Ten Most Overexposed And Controversial Celebrities by homesteady(m): 10:56am On Nov 27, 2013
Vivly: How? By showing up at events?
Yes grin
Re: Nigeria’s Top Ten Most Overexposed And Controversial Celebrities by homesteady(m): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2013
Danhumprey: Please,how can I force myself to be a celebrity?

Please advise. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
sorry I can't help grin
Re: Nigeria’s Top Ten Most Overexposed And Controversial Celebrities by MsSpaqs(f): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2013
I totally agree with your analysis on Dencia
Re: Nigeria’s Top Ten Most Overexposed And Controversial Celebrities by Danhumprey: 11:24am On Nov 27, 2013
homesteady:
sorry I can't help grin
But that is not fair! Help a brother out! sad
Re: Nigeria’s Top Ten Most Overexposed And Controversial Celebrities by majalisa(m): 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
Danhumprey: But that is not fair! Help a brother out! sad
this myt help.try assassinating GEJ with a toy gun..blive me u r in
Re: Nigeria’s Top Ten Most Overexposed And Controversial Celebrities by nedu2000(m): 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
Danhumprey: But that is not fair! Help a brother out! sad
try doing something outstandingly stupid like obafaiye shem or great like iheanacho,soyinka,2fac or controversial like tonto dike,oduah,lawan,kardashian then u become one

(1) (Reply)

Check out this photo / Nkiru Sylvanus At Her Movie Premiere Going On Right Now At Oriental / Music Lovers:- Mention Just Two Nigerian Song Currently Bursting Your Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.