Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? (20012 Views)

Bras Actually Make Breasts "Saggier" / Demand For Padded Bras, Artificial Bums Rises / Women Are Better-Off Without Bras - Research Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by pglobal: 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
Lilimax: grin grin
They will even tell you that it last longer than the new ones undecided.

Often times I don't blame folks because we don't manufacture any in the country.
Most of the bra's from China does not last long as it slacks very fast (no standard- blame SON sad)?

The few that comes from Europe and the US are far beyond their reach.
Whichever way, babes must wear bra smiley sir, hw can SON come into this, all those used cloths, bra, shoes etc are smuggle in by smugglers and what do u expect from the have not......purchase. I believe no average nigeria woman goes for used bra and under wears.

Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by pglobal: 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
uj_sizzle: I don't buy secondhand bras, but i have a friend who does and i can see why she does. Those bras are made of different stuffs than our regular naija bras, and are really strong....not to talk of beautiful and gloriously feminine on the milkshakes smiley
tell the world the truth that u use them ah ah shekina
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by zelexotunla(m): 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
Pls,ehm one idea just struck me now,may be African fabric bra will make sense. Like Ankara bra with nice branding and packaging will sell. Rather than oyinbo used bra wey my learned African beautiful Queens crave for. Mehn, I will start asking question now.
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by lakesidetsnl(m): 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
Caracta: Funny enough, used bras are more expensive and durable. I don't blame ladies that buy them. Neither do i blame people that buy second-hand clothings, shoes, etc.

since most of them don't work,they most knw how to manage
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by jonaji(m): 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
zelexotunla: Pls,ehm one idea just struck me now,may be African fabric bra will make sense. Like Ankara bra with nice branding and packaging will sell. Rather than oyinbo used bra wey my learned African beautiful Queens crave for. Mehn, I will start asking question now.
Would you display them if made of ankara ?
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by Sunbellar: 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
anitank:
No be social media we dey? undecided

Everybody claims to fall from heaven and related to aso rock.
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by ayonie: 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
You see,life is about choice. Whether used bras are durable or less expensive,that is not the best way to live a life. If you go to Idumota market,close to dosunmu you can get new bras that very quality and affordable. They are sold on wholesale. Why do you want to subject to a second-class life in your own country,it's not worth it. Some ladies even buy used panties, that is very ugly to imagine. Think of your health first before money. Life is more important.

1 Like

Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by ginibaibes(f): 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
No comment
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by Gamboh55(m): 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
If they don't buy the bras ;who will grin grin
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by niceeric(m): 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
Lilimax: Not at all cheesy
My natural somethng is moderate.I wear size 34 angry
34 isn't small,me I know dat one sha and anode tin I've found out in the course of my scientific research is that size and weight don't usuall follow all d time...therefore d fullness of d somethings av to b considered too
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by mimicue(f): 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sunbellar:
When rich ladies talk, others watch. But make sure you 're not forming.

Lol nah
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by stefikal(f): 11:48am On Dec 03, 2013
Sagytarius: Always. If I'm wrong, show me the size of the objects behind your bra.

i no evn c d comment since!
shocked
Chai! U want 2 c d objects Ur eye iwi just blind sharp sharp...behave urself oooo
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by Sagytarius(m): 10:03am On Dec 04, 2013
stefikal:

i no evn c d comment since!
shocked
Chai! U want 2 c d objects Ur eye iwi just blind sharp sharp...behave urself oooo
Does ur own radiate UV rays? I only know of those objects to speed up Heartbeats. And I think my body system needs that. tongue
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by stefikal(f): 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
Sagytarius: Does ur own radiate UV rays? I only know of those objects to speed up Heartbeats. And I think my body system needs that. tongue

angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by Sagytarius(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
stefikal:

angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry
Bia Ify, calm down na. Why u dey provoke? grin Na big deal to sample Bobby?
Oya, I nor want see again. cool
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by stefikal(f): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
Sagytarius:
Bia Ify, calm down na. Why u dey provoke? grin Na big deal to sample Bobby?
Oya, I nor want see again. cool

Ify #GbagaunModeActivated

does you knew me?
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by sagytariusTM1: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by Sagytarius(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
stefikal:

Ify #GbagaunModeActivated

does you knew me?
Maybe?
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by stefikal(f): 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
How many sagytarius dey here sef
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by Sagytarius(m): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
stefikal: How many Sagittarius dey here sef
One and same.
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by stefikal(f): 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
Sagytarius:
One and same.

i see two oooo...one has TM on it, check the previous posts now
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by Sagytarius(m): 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
stefikal:

i see two oooo...one has TM on it, check the previous posts now
yeah, I meant they both are my handles. Buh, shhh, the mods must not hear see this. By the way, u got my PM feedback?
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by stefikal(f): 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
Sagytarius: yeah, I meant they both are my handles. Buh, shhh, the mods must not hear see this. By the way, u got my PM feedback?

I'm still a learner on NL, sad dunno aw d PM ish works oooo...put me thru abeg

i sure say d Mods don c ur reply already, if dem catch u ehntongue
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by Sagytarius(m): 2:20am On Dec 05, 2013
Hmmm, @Stefikal. This one na serious project u gimme so o.
Aiit, this is how it's done (or better still, how "I" do it):

When you clicked the "Send Email Message To Sagytarius", you were taken to the next page that contained a pre-composed mail that looks like as shown in the the image below.
[img]http://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Screenshots_2013-12-05-01-37-07.png?w=AAAb2Z7fNb4IL-dgI0ts69wyVO6tH-c1R2AKdPGgsk3NVA[/img]
Simply hit the "Send Mail" button.
I'll then get this pre-composed mail at my personal email address and reply to it. Upon getting this mail, I will gain knowledge of ur email address; and by replying the mail, you will also gain knowledge of my personal email address. Then our conversation or Private Mails (PMs) can proceed via our private email addresses . You dig?

So to summarily cap this up, simply check ur yahoo inbox: c*****70@yahoo.com; then you reply to my yo***chr***zy@gmail.com mailbox.
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by stefikal(f): 7:24am On Dec 05, 2013
Sagytarius: Hmmm, @Stefikal. This one na serious project u gimme so o.
Aiit, this is how it's done (or better still, how "I" do it):

When you clicked the "Send Email Message To Sagytarius", you were taken to the next page that contained a pre-composed mail that looks like as shown in the the image below.
[img]http://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Screenshots_2013-12-05-01-37-07.png?w=AAAb2Z7fNb4IL-dgI0ts69wyVO6tH-c1R2AKdPGgsk3NVA[/img]
Simply hit the "Send Mail" button.
I'll then get this pre-composed mail at my personal email address and reply to it. Upon getting this mail, I will gain knowledge of ur email address; and by replying the mail, you will also gain knowledge of my personal email address. Then our conversation or Private Mails (PMs) can proceed via our private email addresses . You dig?

So to summarily cap this up, simply check ur yahoo inbox: c*****70@yahoo.com; then you reply to my yo***chr***zy@gmail.com mailbox.

tnks
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by Sagytarius(m): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2013
stefikal:

tnks
uwc
Re: Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ? by Liemeneles: 1:16am On Dec 06, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davies Blaze: Mr Ideal Nigeria 2019 Contestant Needs Nairalanders' Vote / Evans Oaikhena Wins Extreme Hair Competition At 2021 Africa Hair Summit / Latest Chiffon Gown Styles For Ladies In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.