Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,170 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

True Beauty - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / True Beauty (501 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Beauty by scubed(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2013
I’m so happy writing this Article because it has taken me away from the norms in my office and it’s usually a boring one (Don’t tell My Boss I said it). Though this will be a tradition but I think I love this tradition because it allows a free-flow of conception and allows interaction. You may want to know what I’m talking about. I’ve been given a section of #YomiBlogs which is the Lifestyle Section. Here, I’m suppose to dish you with tips that will interest you everyday, issues on life and so many interesting and hearty discussions. So stay tuned, keep your fingers crossed and always be expectant.
I want to begin my section today on a topic that has being disturbing me and that is True Beauty. Yeah! True Beauty is an issue that both the Geez and Babes are either suffering from and so are in need of it. Unfortunately, the ladies are very particular about beauty, so I’m going to begin on that note.

Read more at http://www.yomi.ashiru.me/2013/11/27/true-beauty/#LO7LqgyQit7ehTHc.99

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need An Editor? / Can You Write Erotic Content? / Need A Creative Editor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.